News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Frindeship and everyone (everyone read)

Started by =~♠♣SkyraBlue♣♠~=, February 22, 2013, 06:53:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

=~♠♣SkyraBlue♣♠~=

:)hi guys its me SkyraBlue and icamed just to say: my best best of rest frinde :leonmundt
is so helpful and i know him in real life everything and i just wish to see him and i wish he read this message that im typing right now ok: so i want to tell that leon is helpful, lovely looking,  nice with people,feel about. and i just wish that he will stay to the server forever even kaise123 is awesome and everyone and i hope you guys stay to the server  and i love when somkne protect the other like leon he saved me in his house he haved fun with me playing pvp and even if he win i dont  :) sad about it cuz in the end....we all are frindes and everyone wilk remember that and i wish that you guys belike me calm and not feeling sad about it :) i hope you understand me....Bye
I'm Not Here to Impress your A$$ and i never was, I Was Here All the time but I Wouldnt have to let you know.

Have Fun, Sweet Nightmares

Zlexy

"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."

Smoove

LeonDaMundt

Aunhh.. that's very nice of you to say that  ;), and I'm very sorry for the late reply as this didn't come in my unread posts (Odd). And I can say that I can say these things to you aswell, Thanks Again  ;D

iLiviDzZ

Not going to lie, spelling could be improved. I almost died with the corrections flowing through my veins heating them up through rage of bad spellings.

On the other hand, AWWWW THAT'S SOOO CUTE
poop comes out of my butt

LeonDaMundt

Just wondering if I say that, about a boy ( not a girl) no one would say its cute lol it'd normally be "He's Gay".

Heheh just joking to lighten you're mood up!

Anyways as I'd say: It's not the spelling, it's what comes from the heart of teh writer