News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Not coming to the server exept after 2-3 Days

Started by =~♠♣SkyraBlue♣♠~=, April 16, 2013, 02:46:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

=~♠♣SkyraBlue♣♠~=

Hi Guys, im posting this topic while im on bed and i have to tell you im not coming to the server exept after 2-3 days cuz im so sick i cant even go to school its cold and im feeling to burning my holl body hurts me and my head may explode and i cant take it anymore! i may need a doctor i may not be ok or maybe i will who knows some people are worryed and some people are not and even if there are no people who care...i can read the replies and i know that zlexy and some other people may put a reply so i will not read zlexy one or anyone whos saying bad stuff and things...i hope i come back soon  :'( im feeling hurt and i want to pee but i cant move from the bed at all! please wish for me luck guys  :'(
[I Love you Guys].

i wil not forget anyone from my heart at all...
I'm Not Here to Impress your A$$ and i never was, I Was Here All the time but I Wouldnt have to let you know.

Have Fun, Sweet Nightmares

Michael5017

D: I know, how it feels because i had it too (Other people too...)

PS: You are making alot of topics in in the two ¨Other¨ boards.

We wish that you feel beter soon!

Exi

Have a bit more faith in the community ;)
I hope you'll get better soon!

iLiviDzZ

EDIT: Post removed

Come on guys, That's enough now.
poop comes out of my butt

=~♠♣SkyraBlue♣♠~=

nvm remove this topic cuz i will join the server TODAY cuz i got a healing shot
I'm Not Here to Impress your A$$ and i never was, I Was Here All the time but I Wouldnt have to let you know.

David

yes she talked to me about what she feels like burning body and melting eyes

||Glad to help just ask me :) ||

HanSolo

My apologies for being rude to you Skyra, hope to see you in game soon :)

Signature by: TriickyzTrix

=~♠♣SkyraBlue♣♠~=

Quote from: HanSolo on April 17, 2013, 03:11:50 AM
My apologies for being rude to you Skyra, hope to see you in game soon :)

oough thanks <3 i just love you guys the way you are Stay cool  ;)