News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Euronox2's Builder Application

Started by spidermix, March 21, 2014, 02:58:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

spidermix

- Your In Game Name (IGN): Euronox2
- How long you have played for: I started to play with overseas so we palyed for abouth a month
- Multiple pictures of your construction(s) :
[spoiler]gRsFK.png" border="0[/spoiler] City Hall builded with SculaBob. A bit difficult to calculate but it worth. My ideea  ;D.
[spoiler]0p2dq.png" border="0[/spoiler] City Hall.
[spoiler]WPCix.png" border="0[/spoiler] My house. I builded it this time with no problems.
[spoiler]0ZICb.png" border="0[/spoiler] My house.
[spoiler]7sRtS.png" border="0[/spoiler] My house.
[spoiler]52Sa.png" border="0[/spoiler] Half builded Dragon. I started it with IonicaBrutarul. It is very very hard to build and we will spend more time on it. It was Ionica's ideea.

- Your McMMO Level:366

I want this rank to build more complex buildings and to expand our city. To make it more beautiful to add the originality in this town. I have big plans with this rank so it will be an honour to have this rank.

Akahitoha (AiriSchwartz)

Erm... Although I've seen you do a good job at your builds, the Builder Rank IS more difficult. I think you may need at least one or two more builds to compensate for only having only three builds on here. If you have more, put them on screenshots otherwise make one or two more more complex builds.

This looks... a little borderline not enough... so I cannot support until you add one more complex build or a few simpler (but at least interesting) builds.

Lepid

There hasn't been any reply/edit in the last 13 days.

-Denied