News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

im so lonely T^T!

Started by =~♠♣SkyraBlue♣♠~=, April 21, 2013, 07:28:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KrayzieTrini

Well maybe your dad will let you play in the summer break. You shouldn't really worry to much, get into sports or other games. Also if your lonely make some friends in your neighborhood and play with them.In my opinion it's easier to have relation's in real life then on the internet.Just because you cant play Minecraft doesn't mean your life is over. Their is always something to do,ask your dad what you can do, if your bored. You never know the guy that banned you might be your answer your looking for. I can give you a sport I love to do, I take martial arts (TaeKwonDo) maybe you should try it too.Lot's of girls do it. :)

Hij

Locking before this gets outta hand.

Mods, I know you all think she is annoying you with all this nonsense, and you want to post your opinions. However, people like me who come on the forums to look at threads and such don't want to see arguments happening. If you don't like the way she posts threads, just facepalm or something and leave it be, rather than ranting about it in a post. Doing that makes it just as annoying as pointless threads such as this or others.

For the sake of everyone's eyes;

Kaise123

Quote from: Hij on April 22, 2013, 09:45:04 AM
Locking before this gets outta hand.

Mods, I know you all think she is annoying you with all this nonsense, and you want to post your opinions. However, people like me who come on the forums to look at threads and such don't want to see arguments happening. If you don't like the way she posts threads, just facepalm or something and leave it be, rather than ranting about it in a post. Doing that makes it just as annoying as pointless threads such as this or others.

For the sake of everyone's eyes;

Thanks Hij, +1 to that.
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire