News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

My Anime Drawings :P

Started by bomb_diggity332, December 16, 2013, 07:17:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bomb_diggity332

hey guys,

since most of y'all like my anime drawings, i decided to put up a gallery of my drawings

down below are some  of my first drawings.
"Isn't it fine as long as you find it? Isn't it fine as long as you find the next fun and happy moments again?" ~Tomoya Okazaki - Clannad

"Akamaru, what's wrong boy? Have you forgotten my scent? We've always been together haven't we? We grew up together. Akamaru please, somewhere in there, there has to be a part of you that remembers. Show me you remember. AKAMARU! Forgive me. Can you? I know I've brought you nothing but pain and suffering. I broke my word. I swore I'd always protect you. Akamaru, I'm sorry. Sorry I wasn't a better master.
I'm here. For you. Forever" ~Kiba Inuzuka - Naruto

bomb_diggity332

Gallery Picture One: For My Sister
"Isn't it fine as long as you find it? Isn't it fine as long as you find the next fun and happy moments again?" ~Tomoya Okazaki - Clannad

"Akamaru, what's wrong boy? Have you forgotten my scent? We've always been together haven't we? We grew up together. Akamaru please, somewhere in there, there has to be a part of you that remembers. Show me you remember. AKAMARU! Forgive me. Can you? I know I've brought you nothing but pain and suffering. I broke my word. I swore I'd always protect you. Akamaru, I'm sorry. Sorry I wasn't a better master.

bomb_diggity332

Gallery Picture 2: Random School Girl (Thanks to Alme-Nyan for letting me use this)

bomb_diggity332

Gallery Picture 3: First Anime Colouring In

bomb_diggity332

My 4th Drawing: To Ultra Miner ( I traced this ) ( Thanks Hijana for teaching me a lesson ;) )

UltraMiner

bomb_diggity332

Quote from: UltraMiner on December 20, 2013, 01:22:48 AM
Thanks! :D
You're Awesome!

sorry for the late reply but thank you very much, ill take that as a compliment xD