News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Ip ban requested for Jedwere for flying in survival to raid.

Started by Alyxzandr69, May 31, 2013, 02:02:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alyxzandr69

Zlexy this is personally to you. You've seen our ship. Jedwere FLEW onto our ship to raid us, and I have several witnesses I hope can vouch for it. I couldn't live long enough to take screenshots, so I hope witnesses are good. Imran17, lolikko, and I think moonshinesmusic can vouch that they saw him flying. You know there is no way on our big ship other than that. Please, I know it's not easy, but do something about jed. He's personally harrasing me and skyler. He's come to us 3 times now in the past 3-5 days to tnt our base and kill us to steal our land. I have a screenshot of him saying he doesn't like gay people. So I wonder if he's doing this just cause he knows me and skyler are gay. I'll leave everything else up to you. I wont be on minecraft again for a while since Jedwere is camping out on our boat. So I'll check back on the forums in the morning.
Hope you're being nice, cause it pains me to see people treated unfairly. :'(

Alyxzandr69

Upon further review of the boat and situation. Jedwere may have used the hole made in the ship made by his buddy, who we in poor frame of mind added in, I still do believe that Jedwere was flying in survival due to the fact that not only myself but others saw him flying.

I am well aware that an Ip ban is 1 of the harshest forms of punishment available in this particular instance, and I am not one to try to just go out of my way to get someone in trouble or do things out of spite. The only reason I even thought of asking for the punishment was because I do not believe that just kicking jedwere out for him to come back on a different character and continue to harass people would be fair. Their are many who would like him to be kicked all together, but that's not fair of us to ask it, nor is it our decision to make. In closing I leave all decisions up to you, as they already are and leave my trust in your Judgement.
Hope you're being nice, cause it pains me to see people treated unfairly. :'(

TheDarkWolf

Who did he use to get on the boat?  :o Nobody has been there other than me and people from your faction, and I hadn't even told my faction members. me455 was there yesterday because of the thing with rokbel, but he wouldn't do something like that, I know.

Zlexy

I can do something like a warning or mute if you're offended by his discrimination of gay people, because as I said about iNoobish, it is just as bad as racism.

However i cannot do anything about the flying thing, i need photo proof for that, sorry
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."

LeonDaMundt

It's a bit weird of jed teasing others by calling them "gay" and thinks it's ok, because when someone (I don't know who) called his father "gay" he immediately started raging.

TheDarkWolf

You've also got to think about his mindset, as well. I've been browsing the forums every now and then and checking for responses to my (few) posts. Jedwere is only something like 13 years old.

He'll learn one day. I hope.

Kempis

Quote from: Alyxzandr69 on May 31, 2013, 02:02:49 PM
Zlexy this is personally to you. You've seen our ship. Jedwere FLEW onto our ship to raid us, and I have several witnesses I hope can vouch for it. I couldn't live long enough to take screenshots, so I hope witnesses are good. Imran17, lolikko, and I think moonshinesmusic can vouch that they saw him flying. You know there is no way on our big ship other than that. Please, I know it's not easy, but do something about jed. He's personally harrasing me and skyler. He's come to us 3 times now in the past 3-5 days to tnt our base and kill us to steal our land. I have a screenshot of him saying he doesn't like gay people. So I wonder if he's doing this just cause he knows me and skyler are gay. I'll leave everything else up to you. I wont be on minecraft again for a while since Jedwere is camping out on our boat. So I'll check back on the forums in the morning.

Jedwere's flying may be a cause of lag?
On my old server, people were always usually flying even though, on their screen they weren't.
The Admins there said it was a cause of lag.
Could this be the same cause here?

Kaise123

Quote from: Ranemist on June 01, 2013, 11:45:17 AM
Quote from: Alyxzandr69 on May 31, 2013, 02:02:49 PM

Jedwere's flying may be a cause of lag?
On my old server, people were always usually flying even though, on their screen they weren't.
The Admins there said it was a cause of lag.
Could this be the same cause here?

Not really. It's possible for lag to make it look like you are jumping around/ahead/moving very fast, But not to actually make it look like you have started flying. It's generally fairly easy to tell the difference.
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

Lolikko

It would seem that I have found out how he did it, actually.
MoonShinesMusic and I were making another ship in our ally area, and as Moonsy was climbing the stairs up to the mast in our cobble ship, Jed seemingly appeared out of nowhere and killed her.  :-\
We confronted him with this and here is what he said to me on Skype:

^ I tried to use a pumpkin to breathe underwater, but it didn't work. It just made things hard to see.

I googled it and the result was this:

Pumpkin Mod to Breathe Underwater

I'm not sure since this is an older version of a mod, so there must be another way he could have reached us?

Kaise123

Are you sure the pumpkin didn't work? I do believe that I enabled the pumpkin-scuba option on the server, so it ought to work.
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

Lolikko

jedwere

well apparently, as i used my coords to get there i saw skyler's ship so i put on my pumpkin scubba helm and whent down, i was u and moonsy plus zlexy, i sneaked underwater so u guys can see my name,
i waited for 2 mins, as i saw moonsy returning to the ship, i noticed  there was a ladder Under beneath the ship!!
i followed her in, when im done killing her she forgot to close the ship's doors and trap doors (except for the door leadin to the enchantment room)

i know your mad and you all accusing me of diff things...
i was once like this! mad, sad heck i even started accusing people who raided me for hacks xD

before when i was still a noob in survival i always get raided, i get raided FAR too many times compred to you guys, and so i though why not join them? and be a bad guy for once? so i did!

Long story short!!
1.skyler im sorry i *ahem* offended you

2.lolikko=moonsy, its survival get used to it, skyler and alyx gotten used to it,

3. one lil pvp technique id like to share
-jumping while sprinting is faster then sprinting
-jumping while pvping is better and confuses the enemy.

thats all i have to share for now, have a good day  ;D

Lolikko

We know what it is, Jed. It's just your behavior that's messed up here.

Hij

Quote from: Lolikko on June 01, 2013, 01:43:58 PM
Yep. Moonsy and I tried it. ._.

Actually, the pumpkin scuba does work. Put a pumpkin on your head, wait for your bubbles to run out. They will regenerate ;)

TheDarkWolf

What I want to know is how Jedwere got the coordinates. I've tried using "/getpos" in normal and in survival and all it does is show me my own coordinates in normal, and doesn't work, if I remember correctly, in survival. Even when I've used "/getpos (playersnamehere)".

Unless he has some sort of mod on?