News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

I'm Sorry...

Started by FuzzyyGames, April 24, 2013, 12:24:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Endy888

remember u banned mE?

Garen v2

Well...lost don't know this, and I won't go into detail, but Fuzzyygames has...well...a tough situation, IRL. I won't share personal info about him, however. But you should at least forgive him.

FuzzyyGames

Quote from: Endy888 on April 24, 2013, 10:00:40 AM
remember u banned mE?
Yea you were giving away diamonds just like me, but you weren't even banned for a whole day

FuzzyyGames

Quote from: Smoove on April 24, 2013, 09:49:13 AM
Quote from: FuzzyyGames on April 24, 2013, 09:43:02 AM
Well I had no idea how sick I actually was. I had no idea I would cause such a problem.
Do you have problems? I mean because who the hell blames being sick on their mistake?
If only you understood at my point of view...

FuzzyyGames

Whatever guys.. I was just trying to say that I was sorry for mistake, I didn't know people would make such a big deal about it and I thought people would be nice and accept my apology. I really am sorry and most of you just don't see that. I guess if you guys/girls can't forgive me, I can just move on to another server. I don't want to, but you guys do. I am having trouble seeing why I got perm banned, I mean I understand why I got demoted, but not why I got banned. I was doing the same thing as Endy888, I was giving away items, but he didn't even get banned for 1 hour. Whatever, I'm not going to criticize the staff's decision, because they know what they are doing.
Bye Guys :D
Have fun!

=~♠♣SkyraBlue♣♠~=

Hey You should come and play with me It will be soo awesome play spiral knights with me!  ;)
I'm Not Here to Impress your A$$ and i never was, I Was Here All the time but I Wouldnt have to let you know.

Have Fun, Sweet Nightmares

FuzzyyGames

Quote from: SkyraBlue on April 24, 2013, 07:07:41 PM
Hey You should come and play with me It will be soo awesome play spiral knights with me!  ;)
Idk what that is but whatever it is, there is a 99% chance that my computer won't run it

=~♠♣SkyraBlue♣♠~=

Quote from: FuzzyyGames on April 24, 2013, 11:57:22 PM
Quote from: SkyraBlue on April 24, 2013, 07:07:41 PM
Idk what that is but whatever it is, there is a 99% chance that my computer won't run it

will ok but if you did download it tell me  ;)!
I'm Not Here to Impress your A$$ and i never was, I Was Here All the time but I Wouldnt have to let you know.

Have Fun, Sweet Nightmares

Endy888

Quote from: FuzzyyGames on April 24, 2013, 10:34:06 AM
Quote from: Endy888 on April 24, 2013, 10:00:40 AM
remember u banned mE?
Yea you were giving away diamonds just like me, but you weren't even banned for a whole day
what i was trying to do is give the diaonds from my old account to my new one