News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Steve_1996's Staff Application

Started by steve123, April 11, 2014, 06:13:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

steve123

Name: Howard Vangorder

IGN:   Steve_1996

Time on server: I been a part of the server for about a year I was also banned for Two months after witch I asked kaise to unban me and he kindly did

Activity: I play every day (unless something keeps me from doing so) I spend between 2-4 hours playing and when I don't have school I play as much as I can.

Activity before kaisecraft: I played Minecraft since it was in alpha but never on a server till I joined KCV2

Reputation: I am Leader of the peaceful faction NewAthens and I try to help people with supplies when I can
People that I know
(click to show/hide)
TheDarkwolf
Baroompsycho
Bluestar5
GamerGirl6834
jedwere
etc..
Forum knowledge: I have almost no knowledge what mods can do on the on the forums. (But I want to learn)
Attitude in the server: I try to help people when I can when someone asks something I try to answer as best I can. (Sometimes even after someone has given an answer)
English skills: English is my main language
Time Zone: (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Knowledge: I'm watching more tutorials about world guard, residence, core Protect and world Edit. But i know some commands I have also been mod on other server's and OP'd on one other
(click to show/hide)
Core Protect

/co help
/co inspect
/co rollback u:<user> t:<time> r:<radius> a:<action> b:<blocks> e:<exclude>
/co restore (same as rollback)
/co purge

World Edit
//set
//replace
//fill
//drain
//fixlava
//fixwater
//limit
//undo
//redo
//wand
//sel
//desel
//pos1
//pos2
//hpos1
//hpos2
//chunk
//expand
//contract
//shift
//overlay
//walls
//move
//stack
//cut
//copy
//paste
//generate
//hcyl
//sphere
//hsphere
//hpyramid
//snow
//thaw
//ex
//butcher

World Guard

/god
/ungod
/heal
/slay
/stack
/stopfire
/allowfire
/stoplag
/stoplag -c
/locate
/region define
/region claim
/region setparent
/region delete
/region addmember
/region addowner
/region info
/region flag
/region setpriority

Residence

/res select
/res area
/res select chunk
/res select expand
/res select size
/res select shift
/res select vert
/res create
/res remove
/res removeall
/res subzone
/res rename

Tell me some people you helped and what you did: I don't really know who I have helped.

What I improve from last application: From last application I saw some videos about the WorldGuard, WorldEdit and Residence commands. I also read some of the old accepted applications of our current mods
What are some of your personal strengths? : I think I am polite and I will try my hardest to help
What are some of your personal weaknesses? : I can be angered when someone uses their power to get the upper hand on those who can defend themselves.
Additional info: I spend my watching YouTube, playing minecraft and working in the greenhouse at school (I am in a program called boces taking classes in conservation for school credit)
Why I am: applying: I should get the Moderator Rank because I feel that I have been very experienced in the world of Minecraft and I can be very helpful to everyone. I am a very active player as I mentioned so I can help on the Server as a staff member, especially on the weekends

thank you for taking the time to read this

TheAmazingBobert

I don't personally know the reason you were banned, but I don't think you're the same player who'd get banned any more, also I've spent a mass amount of time around you both in the Main world and Survival world so I'm comfortable with saying that you're fairly ready for a staff position.. so I will offer my support

Support
"Speak Softly and Carry a Big Stick, it will take you far" -Teddy Roosevelt
"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - John F. Kennedy

olei

You should be more active....but without counting with that...I will give you support.

-Support
Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced.

Th3_Night_Shadow

Youre a nice and funny guy. You deserve my support

SUPPORT
By Th3 Wild Player

:P

TheDarkWolf

Quote from: olei on April 11, 2014, 07:13:29 AM
You should be more active....but without counting with that...I will give you support.

-Support

He can't possibly get any more active. He's on at least every day that I've seen.

Immense support from me on this application. You're a good guy, you deserve the position as a long standing player on the server, and I've never personally heard an ill word spoken about you. You've brought many things to attention that needed to be taken care of and if it weren't for you, we'd probably still have a few troublemakers on the server.

I've spent an incredible amount of time around you and I can say without a doubt you've got AAA credit in my book.

---SUPPORT

crnobijeli13

He's a nice guy and he's alawys willing to help.

SUPPORT
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me.

ckkoolman

Steve, you are a awesome player I know you will be a good mod for sure, you helped me more than once, I think you would do the same for other players too ~
                         Support

Akahitoha (AiriSchwartz)

Yeah. Your formatting is wrong with the commands.

Remember the Spoilers Tag next time for the commands.

Other than that, your attitude in game feels a lot nicer... maybe I can snuggle up against you without getting third-degree burns now? :3 (JK LOL)

Anyhow, you've done a lot of helping these days for what i can see. I approve. I definitely Approve... just don't.. screw up please?

~Support~

JanusFenix

Nice guy he really helps alot of people he is nice to everyone he will do good for mod

~Support

baroompsycho

Solid amount of staff and player support! I'll give you the small quiz on Skype, add you into the Staff chat, and promote you. Congrats Steve!