News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Re:Apply for moderator on *KVc2*

Started by Creeper_Boss, February 11, 2013, 04:20:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Creeper_Boss

Hi everybody admins and all players
Name:Leon Luka Kaurin
ING:leonellus
Activity:I was one of the few players who were lucky enough to have been able to be placed on the first whitelist. I've played on the new server for at least 3 months and from that time I've played around 5 hours each day and on some days up to 9 hours. On the old Kaisecraft I played for 7 months.
Activity before Kaisecraft:
I've played on World 5,6 months
Old Kaisecraft:
My IGN was leon and I played for 7 months. I bought the rank of Knight about 2 months in and recieved the rank of Protector, 1 day later. This was the most of the time I've served as staff on the server and played almost everyday, doing my job protecting builds and also sometimes helping with world edit. My rank of Protector lasted till the end of Kaisecraft.
Reputition:
I'm well known by lots of players from both old Kaisecraft. I have a positive attitude and enjoy helping out with the community and will do a great job in the near future if I'm chosen as Moderator.
Additional Information:
I'm 16 years old and I live in Washington,SAD. English is my first language. I'm great with most of the commands, which include, World Guard, LogBlock, World Edit, Residence and etc. I can be called an old dog at Minecraft (played for over 2 years). I have a hobby of helping people both in the Minecraft community and in real life at school. Having worked on multiple servers as either Moderator or Administrator, I believe I have the ability and experience of becoming a Moderator on KCV2.

Thanks!  :D

Zlexy

"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."