News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Hello :(

Started by SCS_HAMZA_SCS, May 21, 2014, 01:32:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SCS_HAMZA_SCS

Hello i saw the server was ending..Why is this happening..?I will tell you why;Because many people got banned just like me,we were just freaking joking,dont worry i am not justifying my actions. :-X
Just saying the server lost its 'kcv2' touch after the old people getting banned.
Plus only cracked people mostly come here like me,there are many premium servers but people who didnt buy minecraft need to live on cracked servers,dont shut the server down,i can call people here,just saying there is still hope. Kaise if you dont ban it then its good but trust me on this,before there were 10,20 people online now there are 1,2,0 online,There is a reason for that.
Some people think too many plugins make the server bad,maybe thats the case.
Anyways im not saying i know more than you,because you got a very good server running.
I dont even know how to port forward.
Kaise Craft Version Two;KcV2
Bye or Welcome Back?  :o

Mr_Filip

That's actully quite true.

i like  PIE and mtv  :D

shuff

You're wrong.
At night, In my and your timezone, I always see lots of people and mods on, 10+. Me and you can't see anyone from 11am to 4 pm because most of the people in this server are from USA and they're sleeping while we are in our normal day.

TheAmazingBobert

I'm not going to say much, but I will say the server isn't shutting down because we banned too many people, it's shutting Down because Minecraft has lost most of the crowd that thrives on just the Building and survival aspect, just ask around almost all long lasting players are in their late teens and early 20's, I'm 17 going on 18, I'm nearly an adult xD. Our server is shutting down because it's hayday passed after the Kids and adults of our server lost interest in what it offers.
"Speak Softly and Carry a Big Stick, it will take you far" -Teddy Roosevelt
"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - John F. Kennedy