News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

For Kai Waugh, A Special Gift

Started by TheDarkWolf, May 30, 2014, 02:20:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheDarkWolf

As some of you may or may not know by now, Steve_1996, TheAmazingBobert, and myself have all been working hard at the creation of a new server: MultiCraft.

To commemorate the creation of a new community, and to allow our memories and spirit of this one to live on, we've taken a little something from the server and put it in our spawn.

The signs read:

Commemorative Statue, Kai Waugh
Kaise123, Owner, Friend, Admin, Inspiration
To the guy that allowed me to play Minecraft, thank you. You always will remain our friend. Now and to the end.

We will always miss Kaisecraft, and all the dear friends that we've met on the server if we're never to see or hear from them again.

We will do our best to keep the spirit of Kaisecraft going, until the end.

Exi

Lepid

Kaise123

:D thanks guys, it means a lot. I'm glad I was able to introduce people to Minecraft and make their time enjoyable. I'll make sure to come by and check it out when I can :)
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

iTroll

Le god of le troll~

Msg me if you need help or have questions :D

allanski

I will join that server when I come back from my holidays. I see I missed a lot when my dad took away my computer but even if the server is dead our emotions about the server will live on and hopefully one day it will be back up.

SCS_HAMZA_SCS

Kaise,can you please tell me if you even make a new server? on skype? or something? my skype is youtubbe1
Please i know there is a little chance for you making a new server but i will always have hope,When i started minecraft i used your launcher and i played on your server.You made my life more cool with minecraft you made a game into something deeper than life.
Thanks for all of that.
I hope you make a new server.

Kaise123

Quote from: Hamza on August 14, 2014, 01:03:50 AM
Kaise,can you please tell me if you even make a new server? on skype? or something? my skype is youtubbe1
Please i know there is a little chance for you making a new server but i will always have hope,When i started minecraft i used your launcher and i played on your server.You made my life more cool with minecraft you made a game into something deeper than life.
Thanks for all of that.
I hope you make a new server.

It's very unlikely that I will make a new server. Myself and many others no longer have the interest in Minecraft, Or wish to play mods or styles that I am not interested in running servers for. Maybe I will run servers for other games though.
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

derom

i really mis you guys you guys are my best friends and if i can see you guys 1 more time i would be verry happy
my best mc experiences came from this server
my favorite server gone D:>