News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Clear UltraMiner's name

Started by Iveel_me, March 26, 2013, 11:13:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iveel_me

UltraMiner didnt griefed the town Hijana he didnt play minecraft for weeks!!!
Im his classmate.He went to vacation with his family i know that !!!!!!!!
DARKLESS who permanet banned from the server has hacked UltraMiner's name. So he didnt do anything!!! Hijana Please clear Ultra's name Please
PLEASE clear his name PLEASE!!!!!!

Posted Iveel

ParagonGX

Is there proof that it was DARKLESS who did this? And check IPs to see if they match.

HanSolo

I like Ultra a lot, but I saw that, and I am very sorry, but if there is no actual proof there is nothing that I or anyone else can do.

Signature by: TriickyzTrix

UltraMiner

This is true , thanks HanSolo and Iveel for Believing in me!  :)
You are the friends that a guy could ask for , thanks!  :)

Iveel_me

I swear that he didnt play minecraft in weeks
or his friends come to his home and played minecraft and griefed i swear
it was his birthday!!!!!

LeonDaMundt

Well, I agree to I don't really see him being angry on someone or anything like that. So, I merely believe that it was a simple misunderstanding.

UltraMiner

Thank you , LeonMundt
Thank you all for believing in me!  :)

Hij

Quote from: Iveel_me on March 26, 2013, 11:13:57 PM
DARKLESS who permanet banned from the server has hacked UltraMiner's name. So he didnt do anything!!! Hijana Please clear Ultra's name Please

Posted Iveel

Listen here, kiddo. His name is on the CoreProtect. There is no proof that he went away other than a few people saying that he was away. Besides, there isn't too much time left on his ban, so can you all be bloody patient?
Also, I've never even seen/heard from this...DARKNESS guy. I don't even think we've ever banned him before (permanently, at least). So, if you have any VISUAL proof that he wasn't around, please show it to me, rather than claim he was away, because as you know, people aren't easy to trust over the internet without visual proof. (Also, could you please lay off the exclamation marks? I know you want to make a point, but it's not helping your case what so ever.)

Kaise123

Quote from: Hij on March 27, 2013, 07:02:25 AM
Quote from: Iveel_me on March 26, 2013, 11:13:57 PM

Posted Iveel

Listen here, kiddo. His name is on the CoreProtect. There is no proof that he went away other than a few people saying that he was away. Besides, there isn't too much time left on his ban, so can you all be bloody patient?
Also, I've never even seen/heard from this...DARKNESS guy. I don't even think we've ever banned him before (permanently, at least). So, if you have any VISUAL proof that he wasn't around, please show it to me, rather than claim he was away, because as you know, people aren't easy to trust over the internet without visual proof. (Also, could you please lay off the exclamation marks? I know you want to make a point, but it's not helping your case what so ever.)

I agree with Hij. IT's your responsibility to protect your account, if your banned because someone else used your account without REALLY REALLY good evidence (Which I can't think of any way to provide), we can't and won't do anything about it. IT has been mentioned many times on the forums that you need to protect your account with a unique password.
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire