News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Engineer world edit

Started by crnobijeli13, July 12, 2013, 11:39:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crnobijeli13

I was thinking, maybe engineers could get limited access to WE commands such as //copy and //paste so we could design circuitry and not have to build the same thing over and over again.

In my own opinion, i'm not asking for much, ie. we wouldn't get access to commands such as //set or //replace, just the basic copy and paste capability.

~CB13
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me.

raperv26

Support!!!
xdinox and I are doing a pretty large project and //copy and //paste would REALLY help us in building it!

Random_Hero

Yup thats a ood idea, support!
The Evil Never Dies, It Just Evolves...

~VIPER~

I also support this. It would be big help to us,and plus,we wouldn't ask Mod any time when we need to worldedit something.
KCv2 Moderator

Zlexy

This would make the VIP rank kind of worthless.. since VIP doesnt have a lot of WE commands anyway, and //copy and //paste are just two of the few they have (i believe)
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."

crnobijeli13

Give more commands to VIPs then, i'm sure they'd appreciate it  :D.
The Force shall free me.

~VIPER~

Althought im Engineer,Zlexy is wright.
KCv2 Moderator

Zlexy

Quote from: crnobijeli13 on July 13, 2013, 05:39:37 AM
Give more commands to VIPs then, i'm sure they'd appreciate it  :D.

Then that'd take away more of the Elites privileges. I mean, surely it cant be too hard to recreate redstone contraptions? I'm not against the idea, i do agree it would be beneficial but we need to be kind to the donator ranks for donating.
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."

crnobijeli13

The Force shall free me.

scottymac223

Keep it for donators! One of the main reasons people donate, if it was given to engineers, that would probably decrease the sale of VIP and Elite which is crucial to help fund the server.

Kaise123

Quote from: oOScottyOo on July 13, 2013, 07:11:29 AM
Keep it for donators! One of the main reasons people donate, if it was given to engineers, that would probably decrease the sale of VIP and Elite which is crucial to help fund the server.

+1. Exactly what I was about to say. While the server is not for profit the donations are required to keep it running. Also, Copy and paste operations can cause lag if there is enough of them, And as WorldEdit works in protected areas restricting it to donate users only makes it much easier to control and harder to obtain.
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire