News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Builder Application

Started by ADIDAS, August 09, 2013, 11:43:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ADIDAS

Hi,my I.G.N. is ADIDAS123 and I am Citizen for two months. Althought I wasn't online for two weeks because I got big virus on my slow computer. But in other time when I was online I was mostly helping people. I help them to build so that they can send there applications. I learned a lot from my Engineer friend. I learn how to spawn things,IDs,I learn other players something,how to use Residence etc. What I want now is to pass on higher,but more dificult rank which is Builder. I know that it is going to be harder. I know that I will need to know more IDs,but I am ready. When I would be Builder I would help people more and make bigger build where will many people live. If you want I'l be grateful if you would discuss about my request.
Thank you,and now,my pictures.

~VIPER~

Know him in-game and in real. I think he deserve it.
Support
KCv2 Moderator

Hij

Yeah, you need better builds than pixel art. It is cool and all, but for Builder it just wont cut it (Also, supports don't make a difference on these apps btw). The written application is fine, you just need more complex builds ;)

baroompsycho

Denied as there hasn't been a reply in a time period of 5 days.