News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Moderator Application by Pacnik

Started by Pacnik, July 10, 2013, 10:52:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pacnik

Name:
Andy
IGN:
Pacnik
Day I Start Playing:
I start playing 3 years ago
What I have been Doing:
I joined after knowing about the server for a while. When I started I made friends and began building. I love building for long periods of time, and I did. I try to help anyone I can with anything they need, like building or killing a wither(It didn't work out well). I try to play everyday. I do only have one computer to my availability since mine is broken, so I am on in the morning and at night mostly. I play for 2 to 3 hours every day (sometimes less because of family activities). Right now it is summer so I have been on and playing, I will still play a lot on weekends, probably 4 to 5 hours.
Knowledge of being a Mod:
I understand what a mods responsibilities and I agree to do them as needed, but I have no experience as one. I would like this to be my first "mod job", as I put. I am willing to do whatever is needed as I can. I do understand not having any experience can be a hassle, but I am willing to learn by myself, so I can be less of a problem to the other mods.
Knowledge of Plugins:
I Almost Know Every Plugins like "World Guard, residence and also WE and WG, but I am willing to learn and I will also Google it when I need to, so I don't bother everyone too much. More or less, I know the basic commands of the server, that all players need to know.
My Learning Qualities:
I love learning. It's very fun to find out new things whether it is on a game or how to make the perfect cake. If I don't find interest in it I will still learn it, but I probably will have to write it down. I pick things up quiet easily, but not everything. I learn for the knowledge of it, not how it works or why it works the way it does. I do ask many questions about some of the weirdest things, but it's only in my nature. I like being shown things. Say I read on how to do something, I would like to be shown how to do it as an example, just for extra reference. I like to learn in parts. I don't like to learn everything in one day. I enjoy learning plugin by plugin, not five hours straight of learning all of them. I forget easily that way.
About my Personality And How I Act Towards Others:
I am semi-serious. I do like joking, but only if I am in that mood. I don't like when people push their thoughts or ideas on life or the game on me. I love talking and meeting new people. I do occasionally I get angry and might be slightly rude, but I always quickly say sorry for it's not right that I became rude with them even in a slight way. I always forget the bad things and remember the good. I never hold a grudge because life is too short. If you do bring up bad things with me and I say I don't remember, I don't. I usually treat others with respect and give them tips if I seen needed. I never judge others on anything, but their actions towards me.
Language:
I Speak Indonesian, as it is my first language. I start studying English from Minecraft And from my School. And if there is Indonesian Guys Who need help, I may be able to convey an idea to them. I Enjoy using proper Grammar, but there are times I don't. I do have a hard time reading things that aren't written in correct grammar.
Time zone:
I live in the Mountain time zone. My State does not do Daylight Savings Time, but that shouldn't effect anything. I like to be on at 1:45 To 5:38 P.M. my time.
Extra:
I'm 17. I am not employed or looking to be. I do well with schedules. For Example, if you ask me to be on 6:00 P.M. your time I will figure out what time that will be for me and I will be on the exact time or before.

Thank you for taking the time to read this! :D

Hij

Sorry to get to this quickly but...you pretty much copied off of Bunni's application and just replaced some parts with your own information. Please don't do that, as that is considered plagiarism.

Next application date: August 10