News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Anyone Got a PS3

Started by KrayzieTrini, November 12, 2012, 01:27:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KrayzieTrini

Well, lets link up id's 
am defiantly gonna get Black ops 2

id= trini_krayz

Hij

I do!

ID - Hijana_NSV or i_OctaviaMLP_i (Whichever one is fine; albeit I recommend adding Octavia, as Hijana is my good account xD)

Hope to see y;all on the Network ^3^

SHARKBAIT123

Ciztii

IIIII DOoooooo
MrMonster918 or i_DJPon3MLP_i

Fajitas

Here's mine
I got banned and deranked on Bo2 for cheating
xFajitas (main account)
xFajitas-  (Bo2 account only)
†»Fajitas«†
Bµtter Bro™

My house xD

bdon1717

Jaguar

PestalMan

I do have ps 3!

Id : ZerdzzDazz, call me Dazz!:)

1bigdog

I have PlayStation 3 as well with an account. My username for that account is 'blackoppolice' I do have black ops 2.

Hope you all can add me, I believe my friends list might be full.
I believe with enough work and access I can restart KCv2 from where it left off with all it's worlds and ranks and core concepts!

I need YOUR help to ensure a smooth new beginning. Reply to this post with "Let us bring back the infamous KCv2!"

If you have active contact with Kaise123 please tell him to contact me! I am eager to get the files necessary.

Jaguar

Deathdefyer99

"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but if they do, I'll kill them."
~Toby Turner

Hij

Unlocking because this thread doesn't need to be closed. It's an open discussion board about a single topic (account names) that doesn't need recreated if nobody posts on it. It clutters and confuses people when a new one is made (I've been on forums for long enough to see both and more), so it's staying unlocked.

The only time this thread will be locked is unnecessary discussion and, of course, legitimate reasons that aren't "bumping."

Kaise123

E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

olei

Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced.

Th3_Night_Shadow

Mine:   joaonaruto6 and. Fated_Pr3DaTor
By Th3 Wild Player

:P