News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

good bye all

Started by fearlessness1321, April 27, 2013, 12:33:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fearlessness1321

hello and good bye all im sad to say i must leave you all for the time being do to some complications in IRL if all goes well il be back in a month if al doesnt go well all i have to say is goodbye and it was nice knowing you all   ~fear

Smoove

Good bye and good luck.

KrayzieTrini

Goodbye Fear, Hope you set your problems right and Find your way back to teh server.

HanSolo

Good bye, hope to see you soon :)

Signature by: TriickyzTrix

BlueStar5

Bye, I hope everything works out fine. Hopefully everything will be solved and you can rejoin the server ;D.

Well, Goodbye, Old Friend.

------------------------------------------------------------Behold, the formation from a Crafting table to the pigman :o. The crafting table must have created us all, each in different individuals.

TriickyzTrix

baroompsycho

Bye bud! :/ Good luck on everything and hope to see you soon :)

LeonDaMundt

Red

You're a great player, and an even better friend fear... I hope some day we will meet again, so farewell for now. Good luck and take care pal.   :'(
Former account on original ServerCraft/KaiseCraft/Mdynamics (ThePokeruler)

The color that you see when your bleeding, is none other than red.

"Red is the ultimate cure for sadness." --Bill Blass