News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

A free skin

Started by David, April 11, 2013, 04:37:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

=~♠♣SkyraBlue♣♠~=

Quote from: LeonMundt (Gunner) on April 12, 2013, 08:36:49 PM
Quote from: Kaise123 on April 12, 2013, 10:39:57 AM
Quote from: SkyraBlue on April 12, 2013, 04:46:01 AM
1- you go to minecraft skin search to browse.

2- find the skin you liked in there.

3-get it name.

4- type the skin name in your old name of minecraft laucher

5- go to the server and start a new acc

6- Enjoy of your new skin in minecraft

P.S: make sure the skin name to have a big letters or it will not work

like: david need to type like (D)avid

Yes this works fine, Because you're actually stealing a premium user's skin. It's a bit annoying though because you have to change your name.
Sometimes, you find the perfect skin like I have my skin in which it is me in real life the same skin color eye color etc etc. if you find those, your really lucky.

his right.
I'm Not Here to Impress your A$$ and i never was, I Was Here All the time but I Wouldnt have to let you know.

Have Fun, Sweet Nightmares

FuzzyyGames

Yea the problem with making a custom char.png is that 1. You can't see it and 2. Everyone else with the default Steve skin will look just like you

=~♠♣SkyraBlue♣♠~=

I'm Not Here to Impress your A$$ and i never was, I Was Here All the time but I Wouldnt have to let you know.

Have Fun, Sweet Nightmares

David

sometimes I wonder, because my account wasn't made by anyone yet, I was the first to thing of the name David641 and I searched it at McSkinsearch there was no David641 but I was wondering if someone would make an account with the same name as me and gets to have a skin, someday it might happen

||Glad to help just ask me :) ||