News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Beast might like this.

Started by SHARKBAIT123, November 06, 2012, 03:25:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SHARKBAIT123

So our school is doing a food drive to feed the homeless people on thanksgiving in America, so to do this every student is required to bring as much rice as possible ;D

ParagonGX

D: What's the name of the school? I'm bringing the rice!  :D

SHARKBAIT123

ParagonGX

Probably already missed my chance in helping out.  :(

SHARKBAIT123

its for the whole month   UR IN LUCK 

ParagonGX

Quote from: SHARKBAIT123 on November 10, 2012, 12:19:20 PM
Oh really!?!?! Didn't you say your paying for my flight? xD

Diion

if the entire world fallowed the assumption that it must operate based upon an eye for an eye, everyone would have horrible depth Perception o.O

Red

Errrr... So what is this about?  ??? Canned rice being given away due to the hurricane?
Former account on original ServerCraft/KaiseCraft/Mdynamics (ThePokeruler)

The color that you see when your bleeding, is none other than red.

"Red is the ultimate cure for sadness." --Bill Blass

ParagonGX

Quote from: Red on November 11, 2012, 10:11:36 AM
Errrr... So what is this about?  ??? Canned rice being given away due to the hurricane?
Canned rice!?!?! No way. It has to be the best quality freshly picked rice from the rice paddies.  :D

DEADShotMartini

Quote from: .:B.E.A.S.T:. on November 11, 2012, 10:39:56 AM
Canned rice!?!?! No way. It has to be the best quality freshly picked rice from the rice paddies.  :D

Trust B.E.A.S.T. to go into the detail about rice

SHARKBAIT123

Quote from: .:B.E.A.S.T:. on November 10, 2012, 09:07:20 PM
Quote from: SHARKBAIT123 on November 10, 2012, 12:19:20 PM
Oh really!?!?! Didn't you say your paying for my flight? xD
I would purchase my own laptop before I purchase your plane ticket.

SHARKBAIT123

idk where everyone is from or what holidays they celebrate but in America, on the last Thursday of November we give thanks for what we have and have a GIANT Meal as if we are dying the next day. But not everyone can afford a meal so each grade in my school has a specific food item to bring in and I was saying that we are suppose to bring in rice. And dabeast100 being all obsessed with rice I decided to make a post stating that he might like this XD

Diion

Quote from: SHARKBAIT123 on November 14, 2012, 01:10:28 PM
idk where everyone is from or what holidays they celebrate but in America, on the last Thursday of November we give thanks for what we have and have a GIANT Meal as if we are dying the next day. But not everyone can afford a meal so each grade in my school has a specific food item to bring in and I was saying that we are suppose to bring in rice. And dabeast100 being all obsessed with rice I decided to make a post stating that he might like this XD

Ah, Thanksgiving, people often unite during this holiday, and invite many friends, family, aquanticeses, and sometimes random people to bring as much food as they wish to bring to the feast, its basicly like a giant potluck that is held once a year in celebration of our freedom, prosperity, and our achievements despite our inevitable hardships. it is my opinion, ofcourse that it is an excellent and very great holiday indeed, and it is soon to be held again ;D

if the entire world fallowed the assumption that it must operate based upon an eye for an eye, everyone would have horrible depth Perception o.O

SHARKBAIT123

Quote from: Diion_Beyer on November 14, 2012, 02:19:29 PM

Ah, Thanksgiving, people often unite during this holiday, and invite many friends, family, aquanticeses, and sometimes random people to bring as much food as they wish to bring to the feast, its basic like a giant potluck that is held once a year in celebration of our freedom, prosperity,  and our achievements despite our inevitable harships. it is my opinion, ofcourse that it is an excellent and vertvgreat holiday indeed, and it is soon to be held again ;D
thats what I was going to say but I have to consider that minecraft is a world wide game whom people who play it have different religions and cultures and I did not feel like expressing Americas culture XD

Diion

Quote from: SHARKBAIT123 on November 14, 2012, 03:01:25 PM
Quote from: Diion_Beyer on November 14, 2012, 02:19:29 PM

Ah, Thanksgiving, people often unite during this holiday, and invite many friends, family, aquanticeses, and sometimes random people to bring as much food as they wish to bring to the feast, its basic like a giant potluck that is held once a year in celebration of our freedom, prosperity,  and our achievements despite our inevitable harships. it is my opinion, ofcourse that it is an excellent and vertvgreat holiday indeed, and it is soon to be held again ;D
thats what I was going to say but I have to consider that minecraft is a world wide game whom people who play it have different religions and cultures and I did not feel like expressing Americas culture XD

Yes, i agree ;D

p.s. i will defintly bring a very large amount or biscuits, gravy, and meat to our next thanksgiving ;D