News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Sticky: What are you working on?

Started by Exi, April 06, 2013, 10:16:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Exi

Currently working on the back-end of my server which I'm hosing once 1.8 is released ^^.

Bit by bit getting there by working together with my friend Goudvis :)
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

shuff

Quote from: Exi on May 25, 2014, 05:52:47 AM
Currently working on the back-end of my server which I'm hosing once 1.8 is released ^^.

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]
Hey exi, can I have the ip? Since KC will be down on the 4th of june, I'd like to start playing on your server.

Kaise123

Quote from: shuff on May 25, 2014, 04:43:55 PM
Quote from: Exi on May 25, 2014, 05:52:47 AM

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]
Hey exi, can I have the ip? Since KC will be down on the 4th of june, I'd like to start playing on your server.

I don't believe it's available publicly yet. The files are clearly on a local computer and not hosted anywhere, and Exi specified it will be hosted after the release of 1.8.
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

Exi

As kaise said it can't be joined yet. Not because it isn't a server becaue it is, but because we do not have a static IP just yet. Around mid june we'll buy our server and we'll allow people to join in to do some bugtesting etc before we go live. I'd also like to mention that it's going to be a survival and premium only server that aims to be as vanilla as possible.
I'll make a new forum post explaining all about the server when I'm done studying for my exams.