News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Bunni Abandoning Her Bunni Hole

Started by Bunni4Life, July 15, 2013, 02:01:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bunni4Life

This is goodbye. I am leaving Kaise123, not because of everything that has happened, but because I have nothing to gain here. A lot of you guys have been great minecraft friends. I want to say you're welcome for the players I helped as a mod and sorry to the players I was not able to help. Being mod here gave me a lot of experience for being mod, maybe on a different server. (And I am now! I hope some of you will join when it officially goes online.) Hope this server becomes more successful.

One last request. Any staff member can do this. Add DeadlyKiitten to my two regions. If none know where they are I'll get online to show you where it is. Everything I have is going to her.

Thank you guys!
Bunni4Life signing off! <3
Ruling all is just the start. >:3

MrAzzCraftLP

This is my horse, but it's Single Player xD

His Name is monslooter  :P

N5vwg.png" border="0

m7hP2.png" border="0

IGN : MrAzzCraftLP
Name : Andy Rio
I Like KCv2!!!
I Like TeamExtreme!!!
And Hey There I am from Planet Minecraft! :D

Subscribe SkyDoesMinecraft!!!!
www.youtube.com/user/SkyDoesMinecraft

iTroll

Goodbye Bunni, it was nice having you here. I hope you come back every once in a while to say hi  :P
Le god of le troll~

Msg me if you need help or have questions :D

DeadlyKiitten

Aww so sad that my lil sis is leaving :( Bye Bunni <3
We're in the same game, but on different levels. In the same hell, but fighting different devils. <3

ParagonGX

Quote from: MrAzzCraftLP on July 15, 2013, 04:01:22 PM
This is my horse, but it's Single Player xD

His Name is monslooter  :P

N5vwg.png" border="0

m7hP2.png" border="0
May have posted this in the wrong section mtae.

Yellow