News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Applying

Started by Dj_Mellody, July 17, 2013, 10:30:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dj_Mellody

Name:Elexus Taumata
Ign:Dj_Mellody
Skype:SreySross17 Brothers Skype Dont Bother Adding Him He Dont Accept
What Ive Been Doing:Ive Join Server in 18/7/2012 So Thats A Year When I Started I Met UltraMiner/ExpertGamer And Ecasti16 They Invited Me To Their Town And i Started Building My Home.Im Trying My Best I Can To Do What Ever It Takes To Help People My Schdual Is Mostly Sleep Wake Up Then Play MC Dinner Then Sleep I Really LOVE The Server Its The Best Server Ive Played I Was A Noob Back Then,Then I Met LeonMundt He Taught Me Alot Of The Items Like How To Use Them I Started MC In 1.2.5 My First Server Was Ok But Not As Awesome As KaiseCraft. Right Now Its Winter And Its Very Very Cold Here In NewZeland (Hamilton) I Play Kaise Oftenly A Day I Cant Stop Playing It Because My Best Friends There Are xDinox UltraMiner LeonMundt Smooves Cristinasama Airi Kaise Michael And Lots More The Most Kindest To Me Are Shakira123456 UltraMiner0443 Michael5017 And LeonMundt.I Met Michael On A Server Called JesuoCraft And Now I Meet Him In KaiseCraft :DDD.I Play Kaise Mostly Like 2 Hours Or So I Get Really Busy With School Im Trying Really Hard So I Can Have A Good Education.
Why I Deserve Mod:I Need Mod So I Can W.E + W.G And Help People In Need I Know All The Commands To Weing Also Protecting.Ive Been Head Admin Admin Mod In Many Servers I Try My Best To Get The Rank I Know What It Takes To Be Mod The Toppest One No Griefed Second NO ABUSING.Im Kind And Ive Advertised My Cousins To Play KaiseCraft E.G Mikie197 Roryo1999 Ffigmcy Also Teragon151 Mostly The Thing I Need Is W.E I Need To Build A Home Instead Of Living With Someone Else.I Am A Trusted Player Alot Of People Like Me In This Server.Im Doing What Ever It Takes To Get This Rank.
Commands I Know: I Know World Edit U Do //wand And An Axe Appear In Ur Inventory Then U Hit A Block And Right Click The Second Block And Do //Set (Block) Or //Replace (Block) (New Block) W.G Its Really Easy Do The Same Thing //Wand  Then Hit The Bottom Block At The End Then Right Click The Up Top Block At The Other Corner I Know Almost Everything About Residents But Not That Good But Im Really Good On W.G I Know How To Change Spawners U Look At The Spawner And Right /Spawner (Spawner).
My Learning Irl:I Am A Really Good Girl In My School I Win Gold Medals In Speeches Also Trophies My Favourite Subject Is Maths I Am Really Good On Maths I Know All My X Tables/Devidebys I Need To Learn So I Will Have A Good Life Plus Education Sometimes In School I Get Out Of Control And Just Get Mental Im Really Good On Writing Im Level 8c In Writing I Love Sports I Try To Keep Fit And Healthy. Sometimes I Get Bullied Then My Friends Come Anf Back Me Up.
Languages:Even Thoe Im Asain Im Really Good At English I Know Alot Of Khmer (Cambodian Language) And Thats It
How I Act Towards My Peeps:I Act Really Kind To My Family/Friends I Treat People The Way I Want To Be Treated I Respect Them And Give Them Compliments I Will Help Any Of My Friends/Family When They Are In Need/Trouble.I Mind My Own Business And Stay Away From Bullys This Is Why I Want  Mod
Thank You For Reading Dj Out

shuff

No support
Reason:you got banned more then 3 times for flying in survival and for other reasons and you don't know much commands about WG and WE.
Sorry

raperv26

1. Its posted in the wrong section...
2. Please add spaces to your app.
3. Knowledge on BBCode?(Correct me if I'm wrong)
4. Idk if you have been on the forums for the past 2 weeks.
5. Rather Short app
6. Not much knowledge on the Commands
7. Tones of Grammatical errors
8. Skype is required for a mod
9. What are "Devidebys"?
That's pretty much it for me

NO SUPPORT

HanSolo

No support, I would like to say that this is insta-deny

Note: Topic was moved here from Accepted Staff

Signature by: TriickyzTrix

LeonDaMundt

Although I've known you for a long time, I'd rather say no support due to the fact that your app is lacking alot of knowledge; and also contains alot of grammatical mistakes.

No support, until you correct these and add some knowledge about plugins.

Akahitoha (AiriSchwartz)

Number 1: Please Space things out so that its easier to read.
Number 2: This looks like it was done on the fly. Meaning it's messy.
Number 3: You should look at the template. But don't copy it heading by heading. :D Make it Creative :D

Number 4: I wouldn't say you have bad English, but take out all that internet/cultural slang. You also need
                  "professional english" for a proper application to make it look good?

Enough said.

I'm neutral, but leaning towards a No Support until you fix up and "package" your application like they do in Japan :3

@Leon, you'll learn them even if you don't know. OJT (On the job training). It works. :3

ParagonGX

Don't believe your mature enough, your Application is lacking important information. You posted this in the wrong section to begin with, that will just give you a slimmer chance of obtaining the rank.

-Denied