News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Staff VS staff ban system (Suggestion)

Started by Thanomsak, January 06, 2014, 01:59:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thanomsak

I recommend my idea of using ban system.

If there is a problem between staff VS staff.There will be a law game between prosecutor VS suspect.
If the prosecutor win,the suspect will be get demoted and ban.
If suspect win,the prosecutor must pay a money.

The prosecutor's turn will be start first.Prosecutor must explain the problem and show the evidence then explain the evidence.
Then suspect will be start later.Suspect will win the game if he can change all evidence into an unproved evidence by explain that each type of evidence isn't real.
The time limit for each turn is 2 days.
After each turn is finish,the server owner or someone else must discuss and think.Is the suspect do it or not using the evidence and think each of the evidence that suspect have say that its unproved?

If the suspect win in first time of that game,the prosecutor can give an appeal,but need to wait for 2 weeks.All the evidence must be new.

DEADShotMartini

How does this make sense? If there is a problem in the staff the only reason we bring it up is because we have evidence. We never know there is a problem unless we see something, this would be completley pointless, as soon as we have sufficient proof the member of staff is demoted. We dont take it lightly if you break the rules, we're not going to make a game out of it so the person's time as a mod is extended, if they f**k up they're gone.