News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Quiz

Started by shuff, October 27, 2013, 11:09:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shuff

Hey everybody
I saw from some days,a server,and in that server,first when you join,you need to make a quiz of the rules,so i would suggest to make a quiz in kaisecraft so that we can make sure that everybody read the rules before they start playing.
This quiz doesn't need plugin and hard things to install,we just need a staff member to build it and protect it and he should Un-allow warping and doing the command /home and any commands that teleport to another place and he should Un-allow the tpa.Only when a new guest finish the quiz,there will be a sign where we teleport to spawn.
And if you want,i can make this quiz.
Thank you.

HanSolo

A big NO NO, this is the worst thing that you can do to newbies and someone that is not good at English.

Signature by: TriickyzTrix

DEADShotMartini

Yeah, the very old servercraft spawn had a similar thing to where you had to type a warp name to get outside the start area. At the time i was a complete and utter noob with MP and Commands and it took me 3 weeks to figure out what to do. Yeah, we're not a 99.999 x 10^99 % English based server so theres a chance people wouldn't know what to do, even at the simplest of areas.