News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Baroomphsycho

Started by Kempis, June 19, 2013, 07:15:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kempis

I know very well how Baroom has been on holidays lately, but how would anyone here even disagree that Baroom is the most, nicest, enthusiastic and hard-working staff in the whole of KCv2?
Personal Story, about Baroom
When I first joined KCv2, many staff came to my aid, since I was the "new guy" and many players as well. When I started to get a hold of some money and found some land to build on, I started my playing days. When I found that land to build on, I knew that I needed protection, to protect it - that's when Baroom comes in. She taught me residence and how to use it.  When I used up all the areas that I could make using residence, I asked Baroom for help but she was busy at that moment but she still answered with lots of enthusiasm and kindness. Now, 1 week ago, just lately, I needed help with protection of my town - Warp Eden. Baroom, came and protected it, but she also helped me kick-start the whole town without me even asking too! (although she should ask, I didn't really mind :D)
1. Helped me make plots
2. Gave me some pointers about making cool statues.
I think everyone here thinks Baroom is the most hard-working and active staff online. Even if Baroom wasn't a Sr.Mod, I am sure that she would've made an awesome player within the KCv2 community.

Deathdefyer99

It's true, see's like the first lady of Kaisecraft, well for those who see her on.

No offense Sabrina.
"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but if they do, I'll kill them."
~Toby Turner

iLiviDzZ

You cannot forget the lovely Brianah,
Although you can't really call her a girl.

P.s. love you Bri if you read this<3
poop comes out of my butt

LeonDaMundt

Agree, awesome staff member, I can't imagine Kaisecraft without her cheerful and kind behavior!

Diion

if the entire world fallowed the assumption that it must operate based upon an eye for an eye, everyone would have horrible depth Perception o.O

Stephen

Exactly! Baroompsycho is the best moderator I've ever seen before. She must be promoted as Sr.Mod because she deserves it even before. She is very nice and the most hospitable moderator in the KCv2.   

Signature by: Builder Stephen
Email: earlstephen16@gmail.com

LeonDaMundt

Quote from: Stephen on June 19, 2013, 10:36:14 PM
Exactly! Baroompsycho is the best moderator I've ever seen before. She must be promoted as Sr.Mod because she deserves it even before. She is very nice and the most hospitable moderator in the KCv2.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but she is sr.mod for a while now.

Stephen

Quote from: LeonMundt (Gunner) on June 19, 2013, 10:43:15 PM

Sorry to burst your bubble, but she is sr.mod for a while now.
Sorry about that, but Cool! Congrats Baroompsycho! You deserves it.

Kempis

Lol Stephen. No offence but seriously... You gotta get with the flow :P
How could you think Baroom was still a mod? Guess u haven't seen her then :/

Stephen

Quote from: Ranemist on June 20, 2013, 07:12:40 AM
Lol Stephen. No offence but seriously... You gotta get with the flow :P
How could you think Baroom was still a mod? Guess u haven't seen her then :/
Didn't even use any communication methods to tell that? -_- Just in case.

yellow

I also like baroompsycho because she was the one to help me when i started playing on the server.

NicRay

Quote from: LeonMundt (Gunner) on June 19, 2013, 08:40:38 AM
Agree, awesome staff member, I can't imagine Kaisecraft without her cheerful and kind behavior!
I agree more than anything baroom is easily the most kind, hard working, cheerful, and calm staff member of Kcv2!! (In my opinion)
I have a new skin :)

scottymac223

Agree 100%! I knew 'Moorab' (My nickname for baroom :3) before kcv2 and she hasn't changed at all, still cheerful and helpful. One of the best!

3 cheers for baroom! (/^-^)/  \(^-^\)

Yellow

I agree, Baroompsycho is the best mod on KCv2. She helped me alot, also she helped me in my builds. :)

NicRay

Quote from: swiftcraze on July 08, 2013, 09:18:36 AM
I agree, Baroompsycho is the best mod on KCv2. She helped me alot, also she helped me in my builds. :)
+1!
I have a new skin :)