News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

What happened to the factions

Started by 1bigdog, February 13, 2014, 07:56:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1bigdog

All the guest were kicked from the factions and now has No permission to show any information on factions.
What happened to them did kaise decide to go back to guest no longer is allowed to have factions? or what is it now?

Also Guest has lost permission to alot more commands such as warp tpa and home but  3 commands in factions that guest can still access to /f powerset,  /f reloadfp,  /f need, /f debug (Its showing me that its allowed permission in the /f help screen)

Faction help pages

On the 6th and 7th one the 6th lets me use '/f need'
and on the 7th '/f debug', '/f reloadfp', '/f powerset'
Im not sure if they work cause I haven't tryed them

I also request this to be moved to "Help and Support"
I believe with enough work and access I can restart KCv2 from where it left off with all it's worlds and ranks and core concepts!

I need YOUR help to ensure a smooth new beginning. Reply to this post with "Let us bring back the infamous KCv2!"

If you have active contact with Kaise123 please tell him to contact me! I am eager to get the files necessary.

Kaise123

Guests were never supposed to have any access to factions. This is because if they do, any player can join alt accounts to their faction to get more f power. Because of the way that factions works, I have to change this value in the plugin's jar file itself, so consequently last time I updated Factions, the configuration was lost.
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire