News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Citizen

Started by Shinja2468, June 06, 2013, 04:43:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shinja2468

Hey i'm Shinja2468, A lot of mod told me to submit what i have done to become a citizen.
So here we go! Played this server for arround 4 days.

That my little boat with a part of my big wall behind.(sorry for unloaded chunck)
A lot more is going on being the wall... You will see it when i'm done and when i'll apply for Builder with the result  :P

ParagonGX

Please provide a reason why you want to become a Citizen.

Bladex

You need a reason why you want a citizen Other than that -support
You think I'm crazy..... look at You!

Shinja2468

Why... Well a lot of people like baroom or BenjaHack told me to submit this to become a citizen...
Also would be kinda weird to have my own big city(working on it) and still be a guest

baroompsycho

Could you maybe explain a reason as to why you, personally, want the Citizen rank instead of who told you to apply or why it would be weird not to have it? :P Thanks!

Shinja2468

Hmm would like to become Citizen because i realy like the server and i play every day there. Would help me a lot with building and would also allow me to type something that we can see in the chat.

God i don't know what to say  :-X I suck with word xD

baroompsycho