News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

a Unfair Play

Started by David, April 27, 2013, 09:27:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

David

Two fishy things are going on and here is the first, this is all against my own faction and the faction I joined, if you continue this unfairness I will consider the server as full of cheats and unfair moderators.

Hamza tried to steal my items, what he did first is allied my faction (Impossible, must ask perm from faction leader which is Leonmundt) so I can't hurt him, here is something fishy, I lost connection, my opinion is, hamza or mods did it, proof is this picture.

Second, the faction Vns I think (idk what is called) was said to be responsible of destroying my base when I had BlueSword, they non peaceful so they can, I believe that was resposible of a mod in their faction.

Unfairs And Cheats!!! Correct me if I'm wrong.

||Glad to help just ask me :) ||

Zlexy

1. The whole point of the faction world is to destroy the other factions' bases. So Hamza can steal and do that if he wants.

2. Just because you lost connection doesn't mean they did anything suspicious, since all the servers on your server list say 'Cant reach server', maybe your internet cut out?

3. If a faction isnt peaceful, they're free to raid...

Pointless report, lol.
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."

HanSolo

I am one of the moderators on VZN, we are peaceful and we just build in survival world, we don't grief.

Signature by: TriickyzTrix

David

sorry but I was told by mastergamer, so he lied to me? he said they just non peaceful so they can raid then they became peaceful again so they won't get into any fight and as for the lost connection sorry for being a fool.

||Glad to help just ask me :) ||

Kaise123

Can someone please check what player did it with CO and then if they were from a peaceful faction remove them from it?
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

Hij

David, if you're talking about how BlueSword got raided, it was by Sith. The reason you got raided was because I specifically warned members of your faction thrice about pvping...2/3 of those warnings were sent to mastergamer. Hell, there was even a sign post in your faction base about items used to PVP, and since you were peaceful, pvp was not allowed. Vzn is not responsible for your BlueSword loss.

However, I cannot depict what happened about Hamza's ordeal. Can you elaborate more on that subject?