News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Archangel Banned report (2)

Started by Stephen, May 24, 2013, 02:33:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stephen

He must be banned permanently because of WRONG information that telling I grief his house. At the first place this is revenge because he grief my old house. You can come personally if you want to see that. I have evidences and I have witnesses to prove that I'm innocent. I recommending to have permanent banned to Archangel2216 with this report!

Signature by: Builder Stephen
Email: earlstephen16@gmail.com

archangel2216

Wew IM Laying now YOu are The Laying

Stephen

Quote from: archangel2216 on May 24, 2013, 04:39:45 PM
Wew IM Laying now YOu are The Laying
Can you please speak in proper English. Please provide evidence that I grief your house by the help of a moderator.  That's the reason why did I kick you on our faction. BAD English and you are LIER.

Dj_Mellody

Stephen

Quote from: Dj_Mellody678 on May 24, 2013, 05:57:08 PM
i support this report
Exactly we are too much annoyed to archangel. He is posting in the forum without real evidences. He is liar.

Mastergamer23

I support this ban arch used to annoy me in my fac. He tricked me when i tpa him then i got ban 3 days (10 days now) :P

jedwere

i support this claim, archangel has done numerous reports with even any evidence!
plus he called my father gay, and u all know ehat happened to my dad

archangel2216

o jedwere you first i said joke and YOU SAid me again my father gay lol DO NOT LYING PLEASe

Stephen

Quote from: archangel2216 on May 24, 2013, 06:59:49 PM
o jedwere you first i said joke and YOU SAid me again my father gay lol DO NOT LYING PLEASe
Please stop fighting! Admins will judge this and we have a lot of evidences, witnesses and testimonies.

Stephen

Quote from: jedwere on May 24, 2013, 06:57:29 PM
i support this claim, archangel has done numerous reports with even any evidence!
plus he called my father gay, and u all know ehat happened to my dad
And jedwere don't fight with archangel because your just wasting your time with nonsense business. :)

Mastergamer23

Who made this topic should lock it or else we will be BAN PERM OR TEMP

Stephen

Quote from: Mastergamer23 on May 24, 2013, 07:41:55 PM
Why should I lock it? We need to report archangel.

Mastergamer23

Quote from: Stephen on May 24, 2013, 07:53:25 PM
Quote from: Mastergamer23 on May 24, 2013, 07:41:55 PM
Why should I lock it? We need to report archangel.

C'mon when mods or admin see it we will be doomed

LeonDaMundt

Even if he/she claims that you griefed his/her build moderators aren't that dumb to believe in him instantly and take action against you because they have something called core protect which detects the action taken in a specific radius, in your case, the griefed house.

Moreover you can't ban someone just be because he disturbed you in a faction just kick that person. I know I'm not staff but topics like these annoy normal members as well.

Hij

Will you all kindly shut the hell up? I'm fixing to mute every single one of you from the forums because of this. There are a lot of things wrong with the thread you've posted:

1. You are immature enough to keep reporting the same players over and over again for moronic reasons such as this; "Oh, he's lying, PERMANENT BANN!1!!!1." BS like that gets REALLY annoying for me to come back and read over again and again.

2. Stephen, if he truly griefed your house, how about you tell a mod or an admin when they come online? They will check it for you instantaneously, most of the time.

3. Archangel...Omfg, fix your gawd damn English, for one. For two, you really need to stop with the lash-back comments with said poor English...doesn't really do much for ya.

4. Mastergamer, just because someone in your fac annoyed you doesn't mean they need banned. If they annoy you with large compassion, then kick him from your fac! Not bring it into stupid reports like this!

5. Jedwere, I've seen you say that people called your dad "gay." Well, first off, you have also called other's "gay" or other's guardians "gay," and if anyone seriously takes true offence to that, screenshot the entire conversation, not just bits and pieces!

6. None of you are being banned, just given a final warning, excluding Leon and Dj, since you never really did anything or had anything to do with this.

If I, or any other Moderator+ sees this bullcrap on the forums again, you will all be muted from the forums from then on out, no exceptions.