News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Forums and server official rules and regulation: (Suggestion Only.)

Started by Stephen, May 31, 2013, 06:58:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stephen

I just wanna ask staff members to put a topic in General which states the limitations of members in terms of posting in forums. This will also serve as Official Forums Rules and regulation to prevent arguments in every topic. About the server, everyday we are having a newly members. I think they must be oriented first about the server before playing the game's server. Thanks. :)

Signature by: Builder Stephen
Email: earlstephen16@gmail.com

dargene

Stephen

HanSolo

Sever rules are posted, and about forums rules, you have to agree with them during the process of registration

Signature by: TriickyzTrix

Stephen

Quote from: HanSolo on May 31, 2013, 07:40:25 PM
Sever rules are posted, and about forums rules, you have to agree with them during the process of registration
Yes we have it. But do you think they will spent time to read that? they will just click agree and accept of terms and condition.

HanSolo

Quote from: Stephen on May 31, 2013, 07:56:17 PM
Quote from: HanSolo on May 31, 2013, 07:40:25 PM
Yes we have it. But do you think they will spent time to read that? they will just click agree and accept of terms and condition.
It may sound silly, but I always read that

Signature by: TriickyzTrix

Stephen

Kaise123

I agree that it would be useful. Server rules are already stickied, But a general glossing over on what is acceptable on the forums would be beneficial for newcomers.

I'll put it on my (Now very long) to-do list.
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

Stephen

Quote from: Kaise123 on June 01, 2013, 01:34:01 PM
I agree that it would be useful. Server rules are already stickied, But a general glossing over on what is acceptable on the forums would be beneficial for newcomers.

I'll put it on my (Now very long) to-do list.
Thanks you Kaise for accepting my suggestion.

Stephen