News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Survival suggestion

Started by scottymac223, July 28, 2013, 04:55:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

scottymac223

Could the bottom part of survival spawn be protected from pvp please? Because i got ambushed by Chocolatejam1 and eventually made it back to spawn where i thought i was safe, so i jumped down the hole and got killed by him.

Can there at least be a sign saying ''Pvp enabled at bottom, be careful'' Because i dont want this happening to anyone else :c

Thanks~

Yellow

PvP is enabled in whole spawn not only bottom part and i think it is a bug because you can hit you team mates also.

Thanks~

scottymac223

I would expect people to have the decency not to abuse the bug and spawn kill people as soon as they arrive at survival, but that's probably too much to ask for some people  ::)

Yellow

There is written in sign that ''No spawn killing'' But people still spawn kill and it is too unfair.

scottymac223

Ah well hopefully an Admin will see this soon and fix it :3

Zlexy

The PVP plugin we have causes bad conflictions.

If Chocolatejam1 (or anyone for that matter) continues to spawn kill, please post here and I or a member of staff will take action
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."

scottymac223

Ok, thanks for clearing that up Zlexy  :)

Kaise123

Quote from: wolfshain on July 28, 2013, 08:43:40 AM
Why staff cannot simply make it pvp deny on roof,and pvp allow on exit..?

Because it doesn't work. We are not yet sure what exactly is causing it but it may be a conflict between the PvP toggling plugin and other plugins trying to take control of PvP in areas. It will be investigated.
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

scottymac223

Chocolatejam1 spawn killed rubenthecat twice a little while ago, he posted a player report about it too