News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

xXRoboJackXx's Mod Application

Started by xXRoboJackXx, November 08, 2012, 05:11:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xXRoboJackXx

Name:
Jack Roberts

IGN:
xXRoboJackXx

Activity:
When I found out Kaise might make a new server I applied for the whitelist as soon as I could. I was lucky to be accepted and allowed on the server, I started building a lot on the server and was pleased to be able to play again.

Activity before Kaisecraft:
Before KaiseCraft I played a lot of single player and learned how to build and everything to do with what you can do on SP. (I used Kaises client then so i didn't know that you could go online)

Old Kaisecraft:
My IGN was xXRoboJackXx I played A LOT of Minecraft, and then I went to Kaises client on piratebay and found out Kaise had a server so i typed the ip in and started playing. I played KaiseCraft from January up until I got banned, and demoted to the lowest rank for not playing for 3 days (This was when Tricky took over). But I built there: Server town, and there server jail(and they claimed it as there own). Lets go back to the beginning of me discovering the server, I was a citizen and had no clue how to do anything (I actually thought getting protected was someone following you around protecting you) I started looking around for a place to build and when I found one I started building a house (next to the arena) and after a while I went to bed (in real life) and when I woke up the next morning I found my house was gone, I thought that i wasn't meant to build there so I started looking for a new place to build, so I found the server town and built a little shop there, and learned that protecting meant people protecting your builds (I also learned how you make trade signs).

So after a while I got bored of that build so I moved on and built a little town for npc's it was great. Then I built a castle on the water.

So after a while I asked if I could help make a town (called Oceantown) and I met a person called Deadshot we became good friends on the server and we ended up making all of Oceantown. Soon after we decided to build a massive mansion, and had fun doing it (And there was this one joke I said that we was laughing at for days) when we finished the build Deadshot convinced me to apply for protector so I did (and I got the rank) but when martin was teaching me how to protect someone reported me for not protecting them (and I was still learning) but I learned how to protect and mastered it. I then spent too much time on the server protecting (I even did an all nighter) So I was a protector for about 1 month and I helped a lot.

And after the 1 month I became a moderator (I still helped a lot) And I made 2 towns, 1 for staff (in the air the town was) and the other was underwater and it was for everyone.

After like another month I became a SR.Moderator (then Kaise left) and I started to help on Tricky's server, and did a lot for him.

So when I was busy and didn't play for like 3 days they moaned at me and demoted me to peasant and banned me.

Activity after Kaisecraft:
After all that I went to a server called Medievilcraft (with Deadshot) and we started making a clan (it was a PvP server with clan plugins and mcmcco) and learnt all about that plugin.
I also went to robbos server and got Mod there.

Forums Knowledge:
I used to look after my own forum so I know what I'm doing on forums, I also used to be an admin on Kaises old forums.(So I know how to lock, edit, remove and create topic and many more.

A lot of people know me from the old server and like me. I am a nice person and I abide by the rules. If I get Moderator I will do a lot to help people, in anyway I can. Kaise asked me to apply for staff rank when I made my whitelist application, when people was allowed to apply for rank.

Additional Information:
I'm 15 years old, I live in the UK. and English is my first and only language. I am a mature person, and a very nice person who likes helping. I have a lot of patience, and I enjoy acting (I am applying for a collage now). I make very long applications.

Plugins I know how to use:
WorldGuard, WorldEdit, Mcmmo, PvP pluings, Lockette, trade signs, simply vanish, warp plugins, and many, many more.

Thank you for reading.

xXRoboJackXx

WG:
/region define [id] [owner] [morenames]
/region redefine [id]
/region flag [id] [flag name] [allow/deny/remove]
/region setparent [parent] [child]
/region remove [id]
WE:
//wand
//set [block]
//replace [old] [new]
/thru
//drain [radius]
/unstuck
RES:
/res create [ResidenceName]
/res area <add/remove> <residence> <areaID>
/res remove [ResidenceName]
/res set [resname] [flag] [true/false/remove]
LB:
/lb tool
/lb tool [on/off]
/lb toolblock
/lb toolblock [on/off]
/lb redo [params]
/lb rollback [params]
/lb help

I learned LB on my own server where I tested stuff like plugins.
I learned Res on KCv2 When we was able to use it. (and when tricky "took over" KC)

iTroll

Really long app lol I support you.
Btw how are you it's been a long time  :P
Le god of le troll~

Msg me if you need help or have questions :D

ParagonGX

Very informative and includes all the required features. Great application!  :)

Kaise123

While there is a few minor grammatical and formatting errors, the level of detail here makes up for it.

E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire