News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

survival glitch abusing

Started by killermajaro, September 10, 2013, 02:44:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

killermajaro

is it aloud? are people aloud to abuse glitches allowing them to break protected blocks place stuff and just do anything?

LeonDaMundt

Can you ellaborate? I've never seen a way to break protected blocks in survival. I think you are thinking this:

"A new feature has been included. Doing /f ally (factions name) will give you access to break blocks and place blocks in their respective territory, this option can be disabled and they can do the same as well. Both sides cannot open each other's chests. But they can do the things mentioned above ^^.

That isn't a glitch if you are talking about that and it's allowed as well, you can disable it through in-game commands though.

killermajaro

Thanks leon i sorted it... i believe fury felt it would be a good idea to destroy every chest in my faction take all my carrots.. let out all my cows break random blocks .....  i really wish i knew of this earlier... it should be set to no at the beginning :S it wasn't really a raid it seemed morely just trolling as i had heaps of chests with nothing in them broken :S some were broken with the items just left there u.u so annoying... yet again i'm a fool for trusting people

LeonDaMundt

Quote from: killermajaro on September 10, 2013, 03:54:12 AM
Thanks leon i sorted it... i believe fury felt it would be a good idea to destroy every chest in my faction take all my carrots.. let out all my cows break random blocks .....  i really wish i knew of this earlier... it should be set to no at the beginning :S it wasn't really a raid it seemed morely just trolling as i had heaps of chests with nothing in them broken :S some were broken with the items just left there u.u so annoying... yet again i'm a fool for trusting people

No problem!