News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

KCv2 Shut Down, the future of the server

Started by Kaise123, May 20, 2014, 07:57:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stephen

Maybe this is the perfect time to say farewell to all of you! First of all, I would like to say thank you for all of the people who make this server possible. I hope we can see each other again. I will wait for that. To all staff and members, we'll see each other again. Good Bye! :)

Signature by: Builder Stephen
Email: earlstephen16@gmail.com

Hij

Quote from: baroompsychoHopefully, there will be a KCv3 *wink wink nudge nudge*, and I'll definitely be there to watch it grow and thrive!

I might help along with that...
I mean...cough

raid3r

Well I'll be damned, the server's goin' down. Even though I was never online in 2014 (And somebody took my account name T_T) I spent a long amount of time of this server. *Sigh* Good times of killing practically every living being exiting spawn wearing Dia with Rokbel. Fun spending time with everyone, learning about them and just listening to shenanigans going on in their life. It was a good run, and the community was downright amazing. Here's to KaiseCraft V2 And the success it once was.