News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Extreme Craft

Started by LeonDaMundt, June 06, 2013, 06:36:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeonDaMundt

Hello guys, about 3 months ago, I stumbled upon a pretty nice server, but didn't tell you guys about it.

The server is called ExtremeCraft, it is currently owned by Mr_Filip, yes, he made StillCraft. But many guys left because he kept on restarting the map and plugins for technical reasons. Well, now when everything is stable, I'll be glad to show you the server.

Here is a video about it:

Cracked Minecraftserver 24/7

The server currently has PvP, Survival, SkyBlock is under construction and will probably get hunger games soon!

The forums link: http://stillcraft.createaforum.com/

And the IP is:90.231.185.30

Hope to meet you guys there, and in KCV2 as well.  ;)

Michael5017

Wont join for these reasons:

Filip isnt trustable now, map maybe restarts, no 24/7, theres only like 5 players online everyday, your only posting this cuz your admin, bans and demotions for no reason

But, i may join it i dont know

Michael5017

Quote from: Michael5017 on June 06, 2013, 10:40:30 PM

Filip isnt trustable now, map maybe restarts, no 24/7, theres only like 5 players online everyday, your only posting this cuz your admin, bans and demotions for no reason

Oh and another few reasons:
The forum doesnt even have a .com domain just a createaforum.com subdomain and nobody comes to the forum almost

PS: Banned for nothing. just joined

LeonDaMundt

Quote from: Michael5017 on June 06, 2013, 10:44:45 PM
Quote from: Michael5017 on June 06, 2013, 10:40:30 PM

Oh and another few reasons:
The forum doesnt even have a .com domain just a createaforum.com subdomain and nobody comes to the forum almost.

I was not even a citizen there when I made this, and also, the map dosen't change now it's a permanent map, it is 24/7 right now it has been up for 24-25 hours continiously, and you have been unbanned.

PS: Banned for nothing. just joined

allanski

Guys don't trust anything Filip says.
He bans people for no reason on many servers changes his ip to yours hacks your password and grifs so you get into trouble.
Filip promissed me that I can be co-owner of SionCraft but of course he lied so anyone who reads this filip is a liar so be aware.

Kaise123

A warning to ANYONE joining ANY other servers: Please do NOT use the same password that you use on KCv2. The person who owns the server can SEE your password when you join and then use it on KCv2. If you are banned for this reason, We are not responsible. You must be careful and use a different password on other servers.
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

Yellow

Well, The server is not good for me, less people online and flip is not trustable so i wont join the server :P and after this comment if i join the server i will be banned LOL.

$-Superbotar-$

How to change password please reply quick?!
Superbotar

Kaise123

Quote from: $-Superbotar-$ on August 17, 2013, 05:20:15 PM
How to change password please reply quick?!

/changepassword <oldpass> <newpass>
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

AaronFed

Posted
02 May 2015 - 04:29 PM
Just wondering, Jake, What is going on I cant enter server and when I can I spawn in world "World" not plotworld?
I recommend trying this robot trading forex for independent business