News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

._: apply 4 engineer

Started by Chuck, May 28, 2013, 09:23:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chuck

Hi, Im Angel Bartowski, but everyone call me chuck ._. (ign: ChuckBartowskiX)
well , i have 5 months here, almost 6 :D and ill want to make a lot of redstone creations
but, with my rank, its hard, i have to warp 99999999999 times to the mall for buy redstone and thats annoying.
if i become engineer ill be able to finally make a town only of redstone builds , and ill be able too to help everyone with their redstone builds, cause i have some knowledge of redstone, so if i become engineer everyone will can see wath can i do with my 100%, and cause this blah blah blah its bored some pics :D

camera of tortu.... automatic cow coocker ._.

this start with a camera in the thop, it have some cows, i feed them for get some mini cows and when that happens i push the wather pleassure plater for push th minicows down, afther that i have to wait until they grow so they take 1.5 blocks of alture, afther that i have a lava mechanism, it activate and fast desactivate the lava, only the adults cows get affected for the 1.5 of alture, they die and throw coocked meat, and behind all of this i have some hoppers connected with a chest and another hopper mechanism, i have another mechanism in the top who get activate when i have somethingt in the chest so i can press the last button, it will activate the carril system, and thats all, the chest will down, will connect with the hopper and will up giving to me the fresh coocked meat, again sorry for my english.....

Automatic stand of potions (i love this 1)

ok, this 1 its just a potion maker, it have a simple mechanism of redstone under the base, basically it works for a minihopperclock, so the points its, u just have to press a button, the droppers drop (wow) the ingredients of the potions and it activate the clock who make the rest.

Auto-melons farm!

well, this works by a simple pistons system, u just have to wait until the melons grow, the pistons push it making them pieces, and afther this water system get activate and desactivate by the same system of the coocker, so it push the melons to the hoppers and the hoppers connect to a chest, YAAARG HARD TO WRITE!

PvP redstone system!

simple but funny, its the best way for do a pvp, u just have to enter, close the minidoor and push the buttons for active the pistons,that make kills for suffocate, its rlly addictive.

another thing, they are at 10 blocks of my labirynth, it have a warp, /warp Superlabirynth. just up and you will see it

PD: ill not take any responsabitlity of the thousands of cow deads in my auto-coocker ._.
PD2: sorry for my english :c
PD3: i should stop of make  pd
PD4: naaaaaaa.

Preston Master

Kempis

PD3: i should stop of make  pd
PD4: naaaaaaa.
Eek.
Whats this?
Lol, funny, nice builds, Chuck!
-Support

~VIPER~

Are this pictures acctualy from the server??
KCv2 Moderator

Exi

Can you please provide some bigger screenshots? I can't make anything out of them.

Kempis

Quote from: Exi on May 28, 2013, 07:06:16 PM
Can you please provide some bigger screenshots? I can't make anything out of them.
I'm currently on my iPad and I can zoom in.
I don't think their from the server...
It look as I'd it's single player creative...

Hij

English is a bit off, try to spiff up your app a bit.

These builds are from the server, I've seen them myself, but the information part needs a little work. Could you also describe these and how they work?

Chuck

Quote from: Vristavia on May 28, 2013, 07:32:35 PM
English is a bit off, try to spiff up your app a bit.

These builds are from the server, I've seen them myself, but the information part needs a little work. Could you also describe these and how they work?

Done Hijana :3

Preston Master

~VIPER~

Ok sory chuck and Hij,they just look to me like they aren't from the,but I had mistake.
KCv2 Moderator

~VIPER~

Quote from: VIPER1302 on May 29, 2013, 03:50:31 AM
Ok sory chuck and Hij,they just look to me like they aren't from the,but I had mistake.
From the server*
KCv2 Moderator

Zlexy

Good builds, i have seen them before in game and it's an OK application. I think i'll accept this on the basis that your builds took you over the line

--Application Accepted--
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."