News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Analogue's Moderator Application

Started by TJ Bürkes, January 11, 2013, 09:28:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TJ Bürkes

Name: Tyler-Jakkob Bürkes (Or just TJ Bürkes)

IGN: Analogue

Activity: I'm on the server a bit, can't really count how many hours. (Estimated 3) I've been on the server for around 1 1/2 months now, and play around 3 days a week.

Activity Before KCv2: I played a bit on the mDynamics server before it got screwed over and was virtually unplayable. I reached a reasonably high rank on that server for hours of play time, and was the first Minecraft server I was ever on.

Forums Knowledge: I know a good amount of BB-coded forum styles (Thanks to Hijana) and am generally very friendly on any forum.

Reputation: A handful of players even know of my existence, but they will tell you I'm a friendly person, and that I'm generally well behaved to the community.

Commands Knowledge: I know a lot about the server commands. My specialty is WorldEdit.

Others: I was brought onto this server by Hijana, as he told me how delightful this server was. I'm not disappointed yet, I can say that much! In real life, I'm a person who enjoys parties and can liven up the place. I currently work as a bike shop manager and I have a nice love life along with it. In-game, I would love to help other players out as much as I can, yet I'm just a mere Citizen, so it wouldn't matter much for me to even try to help anybody. I would really love this position, but if you don't like the application that's perfectly fine!

~Analogue

~Analogue

scottymac223

You've got my support buddy, never really spoke but you seem like a nice guy and have a good reputation in the community :)

Zlexy

have no problem with you and you seem nice. i see you on from time to time but this app is lacking alot of info.
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."

Hij

You're missing some very crucial information. If you would've put in some more info, I'd full-on support you.

But right now, you're in my border-line

iTroll

I will not say my personal opinion on this app however allow me to critique it.

Pros
+Nice, friendly person
+Never been banned
+Never griefed
+Seems to understand the role

Cons
-Application seems a bit lazy
-A bit inactive.

That's what I see of you. Well good luck anyways.

Le god of le troll~

Msg me if you need help or have questions :D

DEADShotMartini

Im in the middle of this space.  [|] Mainly because i have seen absolutely no bad at all from you, and you're active here and there. Im neutral with my ratios in the 60% Yes 40% No

Exi

Your application is a bit too short and isn't very coherent. Spice it up a little more and I might support.

Kaise123

Lacks alot of information and is far too short.

E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

TJ Bürkes

Thanks anyway. It'll be better next time I try to apply, I promise  ;)

~Analogue