News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Skin competition of 2013

Started by Thanomsak, April 18, 2013, 04:12:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thanomsak

--Skin competition of 2013--

This year we are going to have a skin competition by this year is the first of skin competition by this year you must find the best skin from youtube video.You must find the best skin from youtube video

To enter the competition,make a new reply on this topic and it should have
1.You name game (IGN)
2.Where does yor skin come from in youtube channel?
3.A link from the youtube channel that you choose in a skin
4.Used proper english to describe your skin
5.Picture of your skin that you choose from the youtube channel (at least 2 picture)
YOU CANT MUST TAKE A PICTURE IN KAISE123 SERVER WITH A BACKGROUND THAT MATCH WITH A SKIN (It can be any background in kaise server)

Prize
1st (The best)                                                                                $500
2nd                                                                                                $400
3rd                                                                                                 $300
The first sender (First player that enter into a competition) Extra $200
                                                                                       A total of $1500

There will be a further information and if you have any question contact us at Thanomsak   

Michael5017

We dont want\need these prizes, people will join when there are better prizes like Elite or 1 million in-game money.

=~♠♣SkyraBlue♣♠~=

Quote from: Michael5017 on April 19, 2013, 09:43:19 PM
We dont want\need these prizes, people will join when there are better prizes like Elite or 1 million in-game money.

yeah you right i think skin is nothing (dosent means bad thing for me amd for you)
I'm Not Here to Impress your A$$ and i never was, I Was Here All the time but I Wouldnt have to let you know.

Have Fun, Sweet Nightmares

Endy888

Quote from: Michael5017 on April 19, 2013, 09:43:19 PM
how about elite

HanSolo

Signature by: TriickyzTrix

David

My skin (Everyone knows and everyone has)

||Glad to help just ask me :) ||

Endy888

And Also, Here Is My Skin If Anybody Wants It ;)

IGN: Endy888
I Made This :D
This Is The DJ Enderman Skin It Is VERY COOL
I Hope I Get Elite For Prize :D

Endy888

Quote from: Thanomsak on April 18, 2013, 04:12:16 PM
--Skin competition of 2013--

This year we are going to have a skin competition by this year is the first of skin competition by this year you must find the best skin from youtube video.You must find the best skin from youtube video

To enter the competition,make a new reply on this topic and it should have
1.You name game (IGN)
2.Where does yor skin come from in youtube channel?
3.A link from the youtube channel that you choose in a skin
4.Used proper english to describe your skin
5.Picture of your skin that you choose from the youtube channel (at least 2 picture)
YOU CANT MUST TAKE A PICTURE IN KAISE123 SERVER WITH A BACKGROUND THAT MATCH WITH A SKIN (It can be any background in kaise server)

Prize
1st (The best)                                                                                $500
2nd                                                                                                $400
3rd                                                                                                 $300
The first sender (First player that enter into a competition) Extra $200
                                                                                       A total of $1500

There will be a further information and if you have any question contact us at Thanomsak   
Jeez so many caps