News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

A clarification on the rules

Started by ReconWhale, March 24, 2013, 10:51:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ReconWhale

Hi,
I've been having difficulty in finding a complete list of the rules on this server, and I also have difficulty understanding the implied rules as well. For example: there's a poll that the admin Kaise123 created on whether griefing is allowed/not allowed, in which the resultant ruling being that griefing is allowed, and then I see ban reports on people being banned for griefing (unprotected?) builds.

So therefore, if possible, can anyone please put together or find a list of the official rules this server has. The last thing I need is breaking a rule I was unaware of. Thanks :)
ReconWhale - The <placeholder>

Zlexy

Rules are basically common sense;

Rules for the whole server

1. No swearing (people can swear and it doesnt affect people, just keep it to minor or out of context swear words and dont use it frequently)

2. No spamming

3. Constant use of caps lock in chat will get you muted

4. Use /msg to speak your own language, dont use the main chat. The main public chat is for English only.

Rules for the main/creative world

1. Same as all rules above

2. No griefing/stealing from chests.

3. No flying during PVP

Rules for survival world

Same rules as the whole server part above ^

1. Griefing/stealing ALLOWED.

2. Flying is not allowed.

3. Spawning of overpowered items or items that give you an advantage will get you punished (applies to staff only really)

These arent the official rules, however these are just sort of the main guidelines. If you think you are breaking a rule, just think on your common sense, "do you think i'll get into trouble for this?"

Have fun :)
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."

Kaise123

Zlexy, Perhaps I'll write up a rules thread. I'll add it to the list of things that need doing.
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

Hij