News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Apply for moderator.

Started by xXDogsTyLXx, November 17, 2012, 08:31:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xXDogsTyLXx

Hello :)

My name: jonas reinfjord

IGN: Jonas

Litle about my self.

Hello my name is jonas reinfjord, and comes from Norway. I am 14 years old and goes on school every day without saturday and sunday ofc. and i am active on the new server, about 5-6 hours daily use.. and right now i realy dont have anny sports that i go on ;p.. but i have been on fotball,swiming and karate. Right now i usaly dont do such much at day, without sitting on the PC :p. I like to play outside in the snow xD.. ;p.

Old kaise server.

On the old kaise server, i was normal active and i was member only. i was more than 6-7 hours daily. And i played for about 3-4 mounth. After receiving the new update, i actaly stopped playing so much.. and now i am back on the new server, and  i was going on again and played.

Reputition.

I am well know'n by the old and the new kaise server, and i think so that the most of people like me normal, andi do the same to the ofc. i realy like'd to be an moderator in the future,i wold like to help peoples,and with the community.

Forums knowledge:

Right now i am Builder,and i know the most of items. i was wery active on the old server,i was only member but i know the most.  I dont know right now absolutly all the comands for mod but i  will learn it in 5 min if i will be accepted for mod. Hope u understand what i am talking about and i hope u agree me  :p.

Activity:

I was not one of the first on the server, but i have played in aroud 1 month so i realy like me here and i am gonna be active on the server. Right now i am builder  i have buil't an robot,house and warp/shop** and i will try make and big town :).

About me on the server.

I enjoy  helping peoples on the server,and i wold like to get in an higher rank so i can do more services. and as i have said i am daily almost the whole day online. And i wold ceep be active as long as i playing :).

Activity before the new update.

I was realy much active before cause,now i got much more homework and i maby use 2 hours daily! just for homework -.-.
I was member and i loved to be it and i enjoy helping peoples. But on the new kaise server i love much more helping people, so i think if i apply for moderator,and i am one of the lucky boy that get accept it,it wil be easyer to help and better,and sure i will love to be moderator.

Thank you for reading and wish me luck!! :D.

Zlexy

i do not see how anything in your "forum knowledge" is related to forum knowledge so to speak dude ..
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."

iTroll

For application approval it must be detailed and contain proper English.
Le god of le troll~

Msg me if you need help or have questions :D

xXDogsTyLXx

BUT you understand it ,.. yes??

Zlexy

eeeeeh .. no. it doesnt make sense, half of it
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."

ParagonGX

The application you have provided for Moderator doesn't show much knowledge of being a Moderator and monitoring the forums. Your English is too basic and spacing your paragraphs 3-4 lines apart won't help you either to make your application seem greater in size.

xXDogsTyLXx

Kaise123

I agree with what everybody has said so far. Too basic, Lack of information, very poor layout and poor English.

E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire