News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Clamens App for Moderator

Started by Clamen, November 19, 2012, 11:51:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clamen

Name: Steven McCollough

IGN: Clamen

Activity: I spend about 3-5 hours for 4 days a week on Kaisecraft. I didnt have the time to get whitelisted but i enjoy the server very much
Now. I did not play on the old Kaisecraft i played on Mdynamics and moved here after alot of drama over there.

Activity before Kaisecraft: I normally played World of Warcraft leader of a few guilds and most of them thought of me as friendly and nice
later on Ciztii offered minecraft to me and i was like sure something new.Since then i havnt played World of Warcraft and when ever im on
the computer im on Kaisecraft.

Old Kaisecraft: Never had the opportunity to play on the Old Kaisecraft i wish i could
have i wasnt much of a minecraft player at the time.

Activity after Kaisecraft: Well after Kaisecraft i played on Mdynamics but no other servers just that
And offline.

Forums Knowledge: Not very well but i can learn anything that is needed and or important.

Reputition: Some from Mdynamics would call me mean but thats only because i killed them alot.
I am a nice person very easy to get along with too. I have lots of good friends, Including
Hijana,Ciztii,Kckilla,itroll and Wanyama.

Why i want to be a Mod: I am i caring person and peaceful i will be calm when drama is put about
and will not be offended by what others say. I just like to help people and in return nothing at all.
Conflicts betweens players should be avoided but if they happen i can be a resonable person.

Additional Information: I am a 15 year old and from Tampa,Florida my hobbies include
parkour and video games. I spend time with my friends and we hang out on the server.
My birthday is june 20th, I get along with pretty much everyone and i will always help you even if i am busy. I make some
good puns and jokes as well as trolling.

"Nothing is true, Everything is permitted"
     -Assassin Order (Assassins creed)

ParagonGX

From reading this application for Moderator, I see that you haven't provided much information about any knowledge about LogBlock, Residence and World Guard. I also believe this application is lacking in information and doesn't catch my chain of thoughts. So please add additional information, which will allow you to have a better chance at achieving the rank of Moderator. Thanks!  :)

Kaise123

Quote from: .:B.E.A.S.T:. on November 19, 2012, 12:15:03 PM
From reading this application for Moderator, I see that you haven't provided much information about any knowledge about LogBlock, Residence and World Guard. I also believe this application is lacking in information and doesn't catch my chain of thoughts. So please add additional information, which will allow you to have a better chance at achieving the rank of Moderator. Thanks!  :)
+1

Alot of the information looks copypastad.
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

Ciztii

It shows that he probably did, but he is still a very active and knowing player so I support him to get maybe Jr. mod so he can learn the responsibility of being a moderator and give him a start learning the commands he doesn't know.

Kaise123

Quote from: Ciztii on November 20, 2012, 05:30:33 AM
It shows that he probably did, but he is still a very active and knowing player so I support him to get maybe Jr. mod so he can learn the responsibility of being a moderator and give him a start learning the commands he doesn't know.

It is a possibility, but I plan on closing Moderator applications for a while as we have enough of them, Therefore He is not needed for the moment.

You could try applying again in the future and improving your application when you do so.

E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire