News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Hello KCv2.

Started by LionHeart, June 27, 2013, 12:24:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LionHeart

"So It has Begun"(By King Theoden  in LOTR) :

Lionheart is my new nickname after lionbaita and I am known as Osama in game and many of you me,I think.For the last couple of months I was not able to use my account for several reasons like being banned from mc,exams,brother stealing account etc.I know many of you hate me now since my brother used my account and I won't blame any of you but I hope you remember the real me. btw I am not 18(Brother claiming my age to be) I am 15(Real Age).Like This is not my doing (http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php/topic,1846.0.html).I hope you guys believe me that he used to play from my account,How to change pass in game btw :/.Guys Listen I was not the one who PvPed was mean and etc so please forgive me I am nice,it was my bro who did all that.Please Just give me a chance.

I love the colour Gold and I love Felines especially Lions and have 2 kitties and a cat in my house Cx.I do not PvP unless its friendly and I hardly go to Survival,If anyone needs my help(I can help build and use stuff to make stuff look better but not give free stuff unless it is a occasion) in normal world ask me I will provide it.Quite a lot of people hate me now because of my brother and i would really like it if you um.....unhate xP.....me :D.I am mostly a builder and my word this introduction has gone too long well this is it then.

I am Osama from KCv2.
I love Lions
I love Gold
I love Golden Lions xD

geraldy

i think some of us hate u cuz of killing them without reason but i dont hate u
its still i know that u can be a good guy  ;D

HanSolo

Signature by: TriickyzTrix

LionHeart

I am Osama from KCv2.
I love Lions