News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Similar to an Introduction

Started by Kempis, June 27, 2013, 08:32:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kempis

I've currently got a 2 week holiday so I can stay in at home more often now, so ill obviously be online more. My holiday starts tomorrow, which for me, is Friday, and I'll probably stay on the server for around 4-5 hours, then I would like to go do some exercise in the gym. But I'll definitely be on WAY more often now. I hope I see the people who are usually in different time zones than me!

geraldy

hi ranemist welcome to the server

be luck with u

Stephen

Signature by: Builder Stephen
Email: earlstephen16@gmail.com

yellow

HI Kempis, see you soon in server.

NicRay

I have a new skin :)

Kempis

Quote from: NicRayMic3557 on July 01, 2013, 05:45:51 AM
Quote from: yellow on June 30, 2013, 10:30:11 PM

wernt  u ip banned >_>
No.. Wtf..
Just because my profile is short, does not mean I am ip banned.
I still play on the server for your information. I have played here way longer than you nicraymic3. get your facts right.

Hij

Quote from: Kempis on July 01, 2013, 04:36:08 PM

wernt  u ip banned >_>
No.. Wtf..
I still play on the server for your information. I have played here way longer than you nicraymic3. get your facts right.

He quoted Yellow,  not you. Him saying "Weren't you IP banned" is being referred to Yellow, as he had a temporary IP ban because he bypassed his other ban (the ban length was doubled).

yellow

Quote from: Hij on July 01, 2013, 05:22:25 PM
Quote from: Kempis on July 01, 2013, 04:36:08 PM

wernt  u ip banned >_>
No.. Wtf..

He quoted Yellow,  not you. Him saying "Weren't you IP banned" is being referred to Yellow, as he had a temporary IP ban because he bypassed his other ban (the ban length was doubled).
I am  realy sorry for that.  :)