News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

[CryptCraft]

Started by Kempis, June 13, 2013, 09:26:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kempis

[CryptCraft]:
Is a cracked and premium server - very similar to KC and has the same type if currency as KC also.
However CryptCraft uses its money very wisely; as for my own opinion. When CC uses its ingame currency, they make it so that every item is cheap and worth. For example, a stack of planks would cost $5.00. CC uses there money as it is used in real life.
Another feature about CC is that there are lots of people normally online, out of 200. Normally at least 30 each day.
This final feature about CC is that it has many donators and they separate it into parts - for example -
$5 - Coal Donator
$10 - Iron Donator
$20 - Lapis Donator
$50 - Diamond Donator
$100 - Emerald Donator
--------------------------------
PS: I know this isn't a suggestion area but may we please have some more donator ranks to choose from?
And also change the currency of some items?

LeonDaMundt

You forgot the ip.

And nice suggestion by the way.

Kempis

Ohk.  Thanks for reminding me Leon!

Sorry everyone for the inconvenience. 
The ip of CC (CryptCraft) -
crypcraft.com

Kaise123

There are custom donate ranks available, If you donate a large amount and speak to me about it they can be arranged. However, We don't have any more slots on BuyCraft for donations to be added.
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

Kempis

Quote from: Kaise123 on June 14, 2013, 09:36:47 AM
There are custom donate ranks available, If you donate a large amount and speak to me about it they can be arranged.
However, We don't have any more slots on BuyCraft for donations to be added.
Will the (real life currency) be added?
For example - not sure about other countries and how they buy/sell their items -
a stack of planks would be $5.00
a stack of apples would be around $2.00
and so on.
I think this would be a nice suggestion, Kai and fellow staff.
Please consider since the whole game of minecraft is based on real-life. (placing blocks/building)

HanSolo

Quote from: Ranemist on June 14, 2013, 03:34:05 PM
Will the (real life currency) be added?
For example - not sure about other countries and how they buy/sell their items -
a stack of planks would be $5.00
a stack of apples would be around $2.00
and so on.
I think this would be a nice suggestion, Kai and fellow staff.
Please consider since the whole game of minecraft is based on real-life. (placing blocks/building)
As Kai mentioned, we already filled all places in BuyCraft, to add more he will have to pay BuyCraft premium which is (in my opinion) way to expensive, like 60$/year

Signature by: TriickyzTrix