News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Whitelist Applications for Closed Beta [OFFICIAL]

Started by Kaise123, October 02, 2012, 07:15:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaise123

Quote from: xXRoYaLXx on October 19, 2012, 07:55:32 AM
Ign:xXRoYaLXx

I have heard many things about KaiseCraft and I wanted to see it in person in all its awesomeness

Accepted.

All the others denied. Not too hard to work out why
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

MrKoolBeanz

hey guys so my IGN is MrKool_Beanz my age is 13 and i live in the U.S.A so i would like to be whitelised just because i enjoyed servercraft the first time and i was sad that it closed down and i wasnt really much known in servercraft i was just a newbie there and i was there for only like 2 months so this time i want to have the full time fun instead of two months. hope you accept me and white list me and soo yea bye.
Just trying to kill time before time kills me.

Kaise123

Quote from: MrKool_Beanz on October 19, 2012, 04:15:35 PM
hey guys so my IGN is MrKool_Beanz my age is 13 and i live in the U.S.A so i would like to be whitelised just because i enjoyed servercraft the first time and i was sad that it closed down and i wasnt really much known in servercraft i was just a newbie there and i was there for only like 2 months so this time i want to have the full time fun instead of two months. hope you accept me and white list me and soo yea bye.

Accepted.

Dimon12

IGN:Dimon12
Reason:I would like to apply for whitelist cuz i really like to play on KC it's my fav server i really like it... I know Revanger he's my friend... I wanna met new friends on server and i want help Revanger to build his OceantTown (OT) as he said in "Other" in "Renewing Oceantown (OT) from KCv1 Please accept me il be very happy

dgudovic

IGN:dgudovic
reson:Hey guys, i wanna apply for whitelist cuz i really wanna play and met new friends on server i havent played on KCv1 but i heard about it from my friend (Revanger) that it's awesome so guys please accept me cheers:)

Kaise123

Quote from: Dimon12 on October 20, 2012, 04:45:26 AM
IGN:Dimon12
Reason:I would like to apply for whitelist cuz i really like to play on KC it's my fav server i really like it... I know Revanger he's my friend... I wanna met new friends on server and i want help Revanger to build his OceantTown (OT) as he said in "Other" in "Renewing Oceantown (OT) from KCv1 Please accept me il be very happy

Quote from: dgudovic on October 20, 2012, 04:48:04 AM
reson:Hey guys, i wanna apply for whitelist cuz i really wanna play and met new friends on server i havent played on KCv1 but i heard about it from my friend (Revanger) that it's awesome so guys please accept me cheers:)

If you could fix your spelling and grammar, I'll accept.

IHeartMW

Ign:billyolak78

I was IHeartMW,then ScS_Soviet,was a sr protector then a jr mod for some time..........and a friend who tried to bring Servercraft back bt failed...but now its back so yeah,hope it will last forever......

MattDrees

IGN: MattDrees

I was a VIP on bublecraft, and since that is now closed I would love to make KCv2 my new favorite server.

SHARKBAIT123

IGN: chickenbutt26

i have my account SHARKBAIT whitelisted and i would like this ckickenbutt account whitelisted because this one is my premium account that i just got XD

Kaise123

Quote from: IHeartMW on October 20, 2012, 05:19:31 PM
Ign:billyolak78

I was IHeartMW,then ScS_Soviet,was a sr protector then a jr mod for some time..........and a friend who tried to bring Servercraft back bt failed...but now its back so yeah,hope it will last forever......

Accepted.

Quote from: MattDrees on October 21, 2012, 02:02:49 AM
IGN: MattDrees

I was a VIP on bublecraft, and since that is now closed I would love to make KCv2 my new favorite server.

Accepted.

Quote from: SHARKBAIT123 on October 21, 2012, 04:56:28 PM
IGN: chickenbutt26

i have my account SHARKBAIT whitelisted and i would like this ckickenbutt account whitelisted because this one is my premium account that i just got XD

Ok. Done

dgudovic

reson: I want to Apply for whitelist On KCv2.I have heard a lot of things about this server from my friend Revanger.And i really want  to play on your server becouse I want to  play with Dimon12 and Revanger and i want to meet new ppl on this srwr Please accept me bye :D

ParagonGX

Quote from: dgudovic on October 21, 2012, 05:23:23 PM
reson: I want to Apply for whitelist On KCv2.I have heard a lot of things about this server from my friend Revanger.And i really want  to play on your server becouse I want to  play with Dimon12 and Revanger and i want to meet new ppl on this srwr Please accept me bye :D
I'm assuming your from Croatia, but still need to include your country.

ingramator

Sup dogzz

Ingramator
Australia m8

On old server I was a legend ;)

_long_doodily_

_long_doodily_
America

I think this looks really fun and awesome, and wanted to try it out :)

Exi

In-game name: exigopro

I'll be plain honest about the most important reason that I'm writing this application for: I want to meet old BubléCraft members again that have already gotten a 'new home' on this server. Also, I would like to contribute to the server by building with my own, fairly unique, building-style (Bublécraftians might know what I mean). I'm (can) act mature and I'm a sociable player always willing to aid others and to go on a chatter.

Greetings,
Exi