News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Whitelist Applications for Closed Beta [OFFICIAL]

Started by Kaise123, October 02, 2012, 07:15:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ParagonGX

Quote from: Exi on October 23, 2012, 08:38:20 AM
In-game name: exigopro

I'll be plain honest about the most important reason that I'm writing this application for: I want to meet old BubléCraft members again that have already gotten a 'new home' on this server. Also, I would like to contribute to the server by building with my own, fairly unique, building-style (Bublécraftians might know what I mean). I'm (can) act mature and I'm a sociable player always willing to aid others and to go on a chatter.

Greetings,
Exi
Great builder! (creative mind)

Kaise123

Quote from: dgudovic on October 21, 2012, 05:23:23 PM
IGN:dgudovic
reson: I want to Apply for whitelist On KCv2.I have heard a lot of things about this server from my friend Revanger.And i really want  to play on your server becouse I want to  play with Dimon12 and Revanger and i want to meet new ppl on this srwr Please accept me bye :D

Fix spelling and grammar (In a new post), put spaces after full-stops, etc. I don't mind that much but at least make it nice to read. Thanks

Quote from: ingramator on October 21, 2012, 07:02:29 PM
Sup dogzz

Ingramator
Australia m8

On old server I was a legend ;)

No, Because I banned your brother for griefing. I won't ban you, however you cannot get on the whitelist.

Quote from: _long_doodily_ on October 22, 2012, 07:13:34 AM
_long_doodily_
America

I think this looks really fun and awesome, and wanted to try it out :)

Accepted.

Quote from: Exi on October 23, 2012, 08:38:20 AM
In-game name: exigopro

I'll be plain honest about the most important reason that I'm writing this application for: I want to meet old BubléCraft members again that have already gotten a 'new home' on this server. Also, I would like to contribute to the server by building with my own, fairly unique, building-style (Bublécraftians might know what I mean). I'm (can) act mature and I'm a sociable player always willing to aid others and to go on a chatter.

Greetings,
Exi

Accepted.

On a side note, it's great to see this much interest in the server, and I just got my internet today so soon the server can really start coming together in order to be opened to the public. I apologize for the long delay in opening.
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

SHARKBAIT123

dgudovic

IGN : dgudovic
Hello my friend Revanger told me about this server and i think it is great pls add me to the whitelist :) (Stop commenting on my grammar English isnt my first Language! )

salad

IGN: eight

Yeah, hi there. I just wanted to play in the server so I'm doing this bit. Looks like a fun server? And it seems that most of my acquaintances are playing here so I want to look what's the fuss about.

OH yeah, I'm also known as litmus/Scs_eight in the past ServerCraft/KaiseCraft.

And HI Gorden Feng !
Keep the rice tight ;)

SCS_HAMZA_SCS

name:youtubbe

im youtubbe as u know me from servercraft kaise123 as i am stilll downloading ur kaise123 downloader from www.thepiratebay.se

Osama

Name : Osama
IGN : Osama
8)I am from kaisecraft long ago u may not remember me i was no one special anyways. i just knew u had a server again. You were an awesome Admin. i missed u and the server so much now i finally am able to be back again please whitelist me 8)

Sincerely
                                                                                                                                                                                                                               8)Osama 8)
My name can be full symbols >:) see 0$@/\/\@ cool huh :D

Kaise123

Quote from: dgudovic on October 24, 2012, 03:03:45 AM
IGN : dgudovic
Hello my friend Revanger told me about this server and i think it is great pls add me to the whitelist :) (Stop commenting on my grammar English isnt my first Language! )

Ok, Accepted.

Quote from: salad on October 24, 2012, 09:27:12 PM
IGN: eight

Yeah, hi there. I just wanted to play in the server so I'm doing this bit. Looks like a fun server? And it seems that most of my acquaintances are playing here so I want to look what's the fuss about.

OH yeah, I'm also known as litmus/Scs_eight in the past ServerCraft/KaiseCraft.

And HI Gorden Feng !
Keep the rice tight ;)

Accepted.

Quote from: SCS_HAMZA_SCS on October 24, 2012, 09:45:17 PM
name:youtubbe

im youtubbe as u know me from servercraft kaise123 as i am stilll downloading ur kaise123 downloader from www.thepiratebay.se

Fix the spelling and grammar please.

Quote from: Osama on October 24, 2012, 10:07:09 PM
Name : Osama
IGN : Osama
8)I am from kaisecraft long ago u may not remember me i was no one special anyways. i just knew u had a server again. You were an awesome Admin. i missed u and the server so much now i finally am able to be back again please whitelist me 8)

Sincerely
                                                                                                                                                                                                                               8)Osama 8)

Accepted.

Diion

Ah, litmus. It is great to see that you have joined the community, have you been sucessfull in you most current endenvorus? ;D

if the entire world fallowed the assumption that it must operate based upon an eye for an eye, everyone would have horrible depth Perception o.O

Skylord_Lysander

IGN: Skylord_Lysander

Hey guys Its me Skylord_Lysander i remember you kaise123 and all my old friends.... Its good to have you back kaise to host the server
I really want to join your server :)

SCS_HAMZA_SCS

Name: Hamza
IGN: Youtubbe
I am a old member of kaisecraft as some of you may remember. Please whitelist me because I want to play with all the old players and I want to be in your server because Kaise123 you are the best admin ever, you rock! oh yes I am the brother of Osama  8)

Kaise123

Quote from: Skylord_Lysander on October 25, 2012, 12:19:00 AM
IGN: Skylord_Lysander

Hey guys Its me Skylord_Lysander i remember you kaise123 and all my old friends.... Its good to have you back kaise to host the server
I really want to join your server :)

Accepted.
Quote from: SCS_HAMZA_SCS on October 25, 2012, 02:25:44 AM
Name: Hamza
IGN: Youtubbe
I am a old member of kaisecraft as some of you may remember. Please whitelist me because I want to play with all the old players and I want to be in your server because Kaise123 you are the best admin ever, you rock! oh yes I am the brother of Osama  8)

Accepted.

SHARKBAIT123

some of the whitelisted players are whitelisted but cannot join because they  do not have the ip. XD

server.kaise123.com

Kaise123

Quote from: SHARKBAIT123 on October 25, 2012, 01:14:14 PM
some of the whitelisted players are whitelisted but cannot join because they  do not have the ip. XD

server.kaise123.com

It's posted at the beginning somewhere.

salad

Quote from: Diion_Beyer on October 25, 2012, 12:10:41 AM
Ah, litmus. It is great to see that you have joined the community, have you been sucessfull in you most current endenvorus? ;D
This is not the right place for a chat Diion :D