News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Minecraft.jar

Started by Kingjipsem, September 24, 2013, 07:59:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kingjipsem

Hi, I'm using Minecraft 1.6.2. I have a problem: I can't find Minecraft.jar
Where is it located?

Kaise123

I assume you are using my client for 1.6.2, In which case there is no 'Minecraft.jar'. The way minecraft's files are organised changed in the update, But if you are looking for the Jar file that the game runs from, It's at C:\Users\USERNAME\minecraft\versions\KaiseClient9.0\KaiseClient9.0.jar for Windows Vista/7/8/8.1. Otherwise for Windows XP, It should be in C:\Documents and Settings\USERNAME\minecraft\versions\KaiseClient9.0\KaiseClient9.0.jar

However, If you wish to install mods I strongly recommend you don't modify that file unless you know what you are doing. Most mods should now be installed as libraries or as 'plugins' into C:\ProgramExtra\KaiseClient\clientversions\KaiseClient9.0\mods
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

Kingjipsem

Quote from: Kaise123 on September 24, 2013, 10:14:18 PM
I assume you are using my client for 1.6.2, In which case there is no 'Minecraft.jar'. The way minecraft's files are organised changed in the update, But if you are looking for the Jar file that the game runs from, It's at C:\Users\USERNAME\minecraft\versions\KaiseClient9.0\KaiseClient9.0.jar for Windows Vista/7/8/8.1. Otherwise for Windows XP, It should be in C:\Documents and Settings\USERNAME\minecraft\versions\KaiseClient9.0\KaiseClient9.0.jar

However, If you wish to install mods I strongly recommend you don't modify that file unless you know what you are doing. Most mods should now be installed as libraries or as 'plugins' into C:\ProgramExtra\KaiseClient\clientversions\KaiseClient9.0\mods

I found that but what I'm actually looking for is the .jar file where I can find my character texture. Now I'm not sure if this client is legal or something idk I'm new but I though of a way of changing the skin another way if this is wrong doing tell me and I will stop but the skins are really cool.

HanSolo

Quote from: Kingjipsem on September 25, 2013, 04:34:27 AM
Quote from: Kaise123 on September 24, 2013, 10:14:18 PM

I found that but what I'm actually looking for is the .jar file where I can find my character texture. Now I'm not sure if this client is legal or something idk I'm new but I though of a way of changing the skin another way if this is wrong doing tell me and I will stop but the skins are really cool.

It's legal and you will find your texture in KaiseClient9.0.jar (Open it with WinRar) and navigate to \assets\minecraft\textures\entity\steve.png

Signature by: TriickyzTrix

loganjohn123

I did not find Minecraft.jar Where is it located