News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Baroompsycho's Resignation Letter

Started by baroompsycho, April 26, 2014, 03:40:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cj -Master of Trollz

Goodbye Baroom and We all will miss you but please read the spoiler

[spoiler]Can I have your rank?[/spoiler]
"I fear not the man who has practiced 10000 kicks 1 time,but the man who has practiced 1 kick 10000 times" ~Bruce Lee

jijogoku

I... I was not expecting this, but you have your reasons and i refuse them. :(
But the truth is you trully have been the most kind person i ever had the chance to meet. Always helping, me and others, always nice to others. :)
Many people already said it but i will repeat, your possitive atitude, kindness, sweetness, your will to help, will be missed in this server. :3 <3

I perhaps was not one of the persons who were always online to see your will, but when i was and saw it, that was enough to see your trully kindness to the persons that were in the server. While i write this i now see that even in a unfair world there are people that are so kind that i ask myself "is this a gift?", but no this is no gift this is a normal person, but what this person was different from others is the pleasure to help when in need. If there were more people like you in the world, this world could be a better place, but i can't judge others without first judging myself "what have i done to help".

JanusFenix

Bye bye baroom i had a lot of fun with you you are the most kindness person i ever met.

Good luck Irl the server will miss you

Quote from: Cj -Master of Trollz on April 28, 2014, 05:59:23 AM

Apply for it and you cant get it lol

Th3_Night_Shadow

Never thought this would happen some day.

Goodbye Baroom hope you resolve all your problems and etc and hope you get to level 6 someday again....
By Th3 Wild Player

:P

Cj -Master of Trollz

Quote from: JanusFenix on April 28, 2014, 09:38:29 PM
Bye bye baroom i had a lot of fun with you you are the most kindness person i ever met.

Good luck Irl the server will miss you

Quote from: Cj -Master of Trollz on April 28, 2014, 05:59:23 AM

Apply for it and you cant get it lol

But I did D: I gawt Rejected D':
"I fear not the man who has practiced 10000 kicks 1 time,but the man who has practiced 1 kick 10000 times" ~Bruce Lee

'Tis Garen

I haven't even played on the server in  long time, but I played back before Baroom was even a mod. Even then, she was helping people as much as she could. She is very good at it, and even though I don't play regularly anymore, it's still a shame that she must resign.
    <<The Standard Model (A.K.A. "Theory of Everything" )

derom

nuuuuuuuuuuu barooom D:>
you were the best admin ever and my best friend on the server D:>
o god my tears.
i dont even cry when some1 dies but now :/