News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Applying for Builder

Started by Bunni4Life, June 17, 2013, 02:36:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bunni4Life

My in game name Bunni4Life.
I have started playing on May 19,2013, which means I have played for exactly one month.
My McMMO level is 390.
I have met many amazing people! I have worked with Zenit, endy888, hummerH1888, and bdon17 quite a bit. I am also working on a Pokemon town with starcraftvideos. Many of the people on this server are very nice and helpful. I always go to Trigga's shop to buy things! (Amazing prices!!!) I want to get builder to I have more to my disposal and I can build more with different blocks, because if you haven't noticed most of my builds are out of smooth stone and wood which are easy materials to get or I could spawn. It would also help for my current building for a town.
(And I will add a few more pictures when I can figure out why I can't connect to the server.)
Thank you for reading!
Ruling all is just the start. >:3

Bunni4Life

Sorry for the inconvenience! And you can see only one build was not built out of stone or wood and I did put a lot of money into that building.

TriickyzTrix

Please provide more information why you want the rank Builder and post some more builds (complex).

Bunni4Life

Please explain what you mean.

Kaise123

If you read the how to apply for builder post, It tells you what you need. Triicky has asked that you supply some more complex builds (Either more builds, or some better ones) and some more detail in your application.
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

TriickyzTrix

Quote from: Kaise123 on June 17, 2013, 09:14:07 AM
If you read the how to apply for builder post, It tells you what you need. Triicky has asked that you supply some more complex builds (Either more builds, or some better ones) and some more detail in your application.

"You must have built something that is reasonably impressive, or multiple builds that are quite good."

Jelli

Lol I see my trap house in on of ur pics. It's in the background. Lol
I bet none of you can beat Super Hexagon. >:D

superbotar

Bunni4Life

I guess I'll build something bigger? And to add for more info. I have also built a house for Final56, paid others to do small jobs for me which in turn really help some of my builds go faster. I have gotten to know some people on the server well plus having many of my school friends play this server like Sitan, darkbluedragon40, and kingdomslayer. I would like Builder so I can have more res area and items to I can expand and build way better builds, plus I love helping others build, so I'm not confined to what I can afford or find at the time and help others have greater builds. I also want to start learning and experimenting with redstone, so being able to spawn that would really help.

Bunni4Life

Oh ya and I have another question. Say I build 10 more builds that are good but not super complex (but more complex then my builds now) would that help with my application?

HanSolo

Quote from: Bunni4Life on June 26, 2013, 08:22:30 AM
Oh ya and I have another question. Say I build 10 more builds that are good but not super complex (but more complex then my builds now) would that help with my application?
Yes

Signature by: TriickyzTrix

Bunni4Life

baroompsycho

Ah alright then. :) Your app will now be locked.