News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Hamza's Builder Application ! :D

Started by SCS_HAMZA_SCS, October 20, 2013, 08:34:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SCS_HAMZA_SCS

IGN:Hamza
In Real Life name : Hamza Shahid
Mcstats:421
Reason:I was one of the first citizens and i dont like it that everyone is either moderator engineer or builder so i want to increase my rank too.
I need to spawn more stuff like "beds" and building supplies.
I need builder for getting engineer.I left survival and went to normal so i need to spawn stuff build a town and just relax in my statue.
Well i got many reasons just don't know how to say them.Well if u need more info just tell me :D ill comment them.

SCS_HAMZA_SCS

Tell me if u need me to put more builds i got all of them :D

baroompsycho

Please include more information as to why you want this rank as well as more pictures of complex builds. :)

SCS_HAMZA_SCS

Name:
Hamza Shahid

IGN:
Hamza

Activity:
I was one of the first people to get a place on the server with some friends but i left in a while because of studies.

Activity before Kaisecraft:
I played The servers here and there, but nothing which i stayed at, then i found ServerCraft which was closed :(.

Old Kaisecraft:
I first joined in 1.2.3 In the server known as servercraft i had a house in /warp survival.then most people left the server so i did too,then kindak1 told me about kcv2,so i joined it adamtrinity and jedwere. were my first kcv2 friends.

Activity after Kaisecraft:
Just after KC went down, i joined a  server called Meloncraft. Here i played for a long time, i obtained the rank of builder before it was shut   down.

Forums Knowledge:
Well.. I'm not going to Lie, i hardly know anything about forums. Although i was a Moderator on my Forums, i do know the Basic's like locking and creating. I am keen to learn so i will.

Reputition:
I'm well known by lots of players from both old Kaisecraft and melon. I always seem to have a positive attitude when its coming to the server! When it was first announced it was re-opening, i think i told all of my skype contacts which played minecraft. I don't think i have done anything for anyone to hold something against me, but if i have i must thoroughly Apologise.I am sorry if i hurt u in any way.

How Have you helped: Although i cannot say that i have helped one individual, i can say that i have helped numerous people with Building,Making friends getting people started. This helps because if a Moderator is busy with another player i can quickly help them and teach them the Basics of Protecting. Also, i normally dont answer questions which the moderators have to since some mods might find it offending someone else doing their job.

Additional Information: If this is a slot to write about myself, then here it goes! (Sorry if this is completely wrong). My name is Hamza i live in Riyadh i am currently 11, i will turn 12 in may. I currently go to school. I Am not currently doing any sport's although i have a passion for football, i'm not doing anything about it  im too busy and i would like to play a lot more minecraft!
Mcstats:mentioned above :P

Thank you for Reading!
I am open to all criticism.CFCW

shuff

Are you kidding me???? this is a builder application!you just copied a part from your moderator application to a builder application LOL.

Ender Dragonite

Hi youtubbe, it's me, DoctorDragonite, remember me?

I think I like Pokemon ^_^

Deathdefyer99

1. EnderDragonite, not the place.
2. Yeah, what up with the mod app in the builder app?
"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but if they do, I'll kill them."
~Toby Turner

baroompsycho

Quote from: Hamza on October 23, 2013, 06:12:16 AM
Name:
Hamza Shahid

IGN:
Hamza

Activity:
I was one of the first people to get a place on the server with some friends but i left in a while because of studies.

Activity before Kaisecraft:
I played The servers here and there, but nothing which i stayed at, then i found ServerCraft which was closed :(.

Old Kaisecraft:
I first joined in 1.2.3 In the server known as servercraft i had a house in /warp survival.then most people left the server so i did too,then kindak1 told me about kcv2,so i joined it adamtrinity and jedwere. were my first kcv2 friends.

Activity after Kaisecraft:
Just after KC went down, i joined a  server called Meloncraft. Here i played for a long time, i obtained the rank of builder before it was shut   down.

Forums Knowledge:
Well.. I'm not going to Lie, i hardly know anything about forums. Although i was a Moderator on my Forums, i do know the Basic's like locking and creating. I am keen to learn so i will.

Reputition:
I'm well known by lots of players from both old Kaisecraft and melon. I always seem to have a positive attitude when its coming to the server! When it was first announced it was re-opening, i think i told all of my skype contacts which played minecraft. I don't think i have done anything for anyone to hold something against me, but if i have i must thoroughly Apologise.I am sorry if i hurt u in any way.

How Have you helped: Although i cannot say that i have helped one individual, i can say that i have helped numerous people with Building,Making friends getting people started. This helps because if a Moderator is busy with another player i can quickly help them and teach them the Basics of Protecting. Also, i normally dont answer questions which the moderators have to since some mods might find it offending someone else doing their job.

Additional Information: If this is a slot to write about myself, then here it goes! (Sorry if this is completely wrong). My name is Hamza i live in Riyadh i am currently 11, i will turn 12 in may. I currently go to school. I Am not currently doing any sport's although i have a passion for football, i'm not doing anything about it  im too busy and i would like to play a lot more minecraft!
Mcstats:mentioned above :P

Thank you for Reading!
I am open to all criticism.CFCW

Sorry, but you copying and pasting your mod application into your Builder application doesn't really count. :/ Plus, your pasted mod application doesn't really have anything to do with why you want the Builder rank. Please reapply with all the proper and necessary information along with more pictures of complex builds. :)

Denied.